The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Free the SCOUSE Petition Thread!

Started by Aryan, June 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

No I blame Jews for flooding my country with third world scum, pay attention.....  

And damn right I 'point the finger' if I'm banned, because the bans wouldn't happen if the likes of you and the incest loving Aussie piss head weren't such blatant grassing faggots.

Aryan

And you've got a fucking cheek accusing someone else of being a loser, when you live off mommy's inheritance money in Costa Ebola, stretching out every last shekel so that you appear wealthy in comparison to the locals...

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee  don't pretend you'd turn your nose up at British cuisine, in fact I couldn't imagine you refusing any sort of food ever to be honest...

"British cuisine".   ac_lmfao  WTF exactly is that?

Most traditional British food or "cuisine"  :laugh3: isn't even fit to feed hyenas.  :yuk:

But I'm sure a low life chav like you loves it. Unfortunately when you are raised on greasy slop, you don't know any better.

No wonder you have so many curry slinging shops and middle eastern food markets. It not just the demographics driving people's tastes, it's desperation for something edible.

Americans hate european food in general..

Not true. We don't have a taste for a lot of the northern European food because a lot of it is tasteless and gross.

Lutefisk and boiled potatoes anybody? :negative:

Boiled potatoes go with everything.  ac_biggrin

I just think americans mash everything together so that the flavour is just one big lump..

The american food shelf looks disgusting.. Heavily processed, fabricated taste.

I think it was Nixon who ruined your eating habits.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And you've got a fucking cheek accusing someone else of being a loser, when you live off mommy's inheritance money in Costa Ebola, stretching out every last shekel so that you appear wealthy in comparison to the locals...

Groovy pippi. Learning to assume. Assumptions are big around here. Butthurt, jealous and pointing the finger.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7CC1FB26-5E03-454E-9C3B-D6200C406B2A_zps0f6oheux.jpg.html">

Poor poor pitiful pippi. The world is against you.

Aryan

You do talk an immense amount of bullshit semen, you've openly boasted in the past on BF that you moved to Costa Ebola when you got that inheritance cheque.  God knows what you did prior to that, probably were on the dole or something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I dont eat any of that shit or know anyone who does.  Most of these stereotypes of English people are way off the mark...

Isn't that rich, Scuse whining like the lttle girl he is about stereotypes. ac_lmfao

Aryan

''WAAAA CHUNG CHING WAAAA LINGGG LOUUUUU SUNGGGG SINGGG SOWWWW!!!''  

Sorry my google translate appears to be playing up at the minute..... could you repeat your post in  English please Shen?   ac_dunno

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7CC1FB26-5E03-454E-9C3B-D6200C406B2A_zps0f6oheux.jpg.html">

Poor poor pitiful pippi. The world is against you.

Pippis having a bad day today. It's everyone else's fault. Always

Aryan

Lol semen, remember when they accidentally played this catchy little number at ya ma's funeral ?

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"''WAAAA CHUNG CHING WAAAA LINGGG LOUUUUU SUNGGGG SINGGG SOWWWW!!!''  

Sorry my google translate appears to be playing up at the minute..... could you repeat your post in  English please Shen?   ac_dunno

Sorry, I'm an engineer. I don't speak uneducated white trash. You should talk to your little girlfriend TD. He speaks stupidity very, very well(the only thing he does well). That is if you can get his cock out of your fucking mouth long enough to ask questions.

Odinson

You are all so cute... Mwah mwah mwah mwah..

Many blessings.

Tomorrow is sunday and that means a sermon... Yippeee!

smell the glove

Scouse, I have been imprisoned at the forums for some time...

Typically it is arbitrary...  That is why I stepped down as a Mod from DV.  My "co-workers" were not enacting the rules as I believed they should have been enacted...  Which was equal for all, whether or not you liked the poster.  This is actually quite difficult to implement, since human nature will form friendships and cliques very fast...

It just doesn't doesn't work well with too many "hands on deck," so to speak.

The fact that I can post freely here is a fucking miracle...  It has been a long time since I've been able to...  Since the "Real Woman, Renee, Leopardsucks" trifecta came into play, I have been considered an outsider, even though I played around on this forum from the day it had begun, without a problem, ever.

What is interesting to me, however, is that most posters here (and Mods for that matter), don't realize what the Retard Rodeo was built for...  They treat it in the same view as the Main Board.

If you are going to treat all boards the same, then just have one board.  ONE BOARD (which has ALWAYS been my recommendation for any forum that's not high traffic).

Finally I can now post everywhere here, but that's only because I don't shit up the main board.  That's never been my style.

I know some people here want a closed FaceBook group type setting...  Mimi on DV has ALWAYS wanted that for there...  It just won't work!

Aryan

Quote from: "smell the glove"Scouse, I have been imprisoned at the forums for some time...

Typically it is arbitrary...  That is why I stepped down as a Mod from DV.  My "co-workers" were not enacting the rules as I believed they should have been enacted...  Which was equal for all, whether or not you liked the poster.  This is actually quite difficult to implement, since human nature will form friendships and cliques very fast...

It just doesn't doesn't work well with too many "hands on deck," so to speak.

The fact that I can post freely here is a fucking miracle...  It has been a long time since I've been able to...  Since the "Real Woman, Renee, Leopardsucks" trifecta came into play, I have been considered an outsider, even though I played around on this forum from the day it had begun, without a problem, ever.

What is interesting to me, however, is that most posters here (and Mods for that matter), don't realize what the Retard Rodeo was built for...  They treat it in the same view as the Main Board.

If you are going to treat all boards the same, then just have one board.  ONE BOARD (which has ALWAYS been my recommendation for any forum that's not high traffic).

Finally I can now post everywhere here, but that's only because I don't shit up the main board.  That's never been my style.

I know some people here want a closed FaceBook group type setting...  Mimi on DV has ALWAYS wanted that for there...  It just won't work!

I'm currently banned on VF AGAIN! All because of some sad fucker grassing on my posts and bashing the report button, like semen the snake is well known for doing......

I swear in real life ANYONE who openly grasses and tells tales on people like a little bitch gets shunned and sometimes even a slap or 2! Seems different online though, where the anonymity makes people think they can 'run to the teacher' as it were...... lol fucking pathetic.

As for this place I guess I'm ok here in RR, especially considering its the busiest part of the board and I dont even bother reading any of the threads anywhere else.  :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview