News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I would like everyone to take the opportunity...

Started by smell the glove, June 27, 2016, 06:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

...if they ever have 45 minutes of spare time, to watch this one episode of "Kitchen Nightmares."  There are so many things wrong here, at all different levels, that it would take a book to go into any depth with all of them.

Amy is the typical Western female.  No wonder so many men have given up on them (myself included).

Her elderly Mafioso husband has the balls to tell Ramsey he is a Gangster, and will fuck him up.  Ramsay doesn't really care.  The important thing to realize here, is the Mafia boss doesn't even have the balls to put his Western female gold digger in her place...  Not even once!  Laughable, at best.

American business practices...  The owners withhold tips meant for the servers, claim fresh when it's store-bought, and the list goes on and on...  Firing all their help, for no reason other than they "looked at me wrong."

I urge all to watch this clip.  It is EVERYTHING that is wrong with North America, in 45 minutes.  The business ended up closing a couple years later, and Amy blamed it on Ramsay, internet trolls, etc.

Sadly, this is EVERYTHING that is wrong with North America, condensed into 45 minutes.

Enjoy!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdkvEziZUc

Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"I wouldnt call that "typical". I live in North America.

45 minutes haven't yet passed since I posted that clip, so it's highly improbable that you actually watched it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Dove"I wouldnt call that "typical". I live in North America.

45 minutes haven't yet passed since I posted that clip, so it's highly improbable that you actually watched it.
i watched ten minutes of it. That was all that was needed.  Do you live in North America?

smell the glove

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Well you said you lived in Canada.

You do know that's part of North America, right?

Do you know where Canada is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Dove"Well you said you lived in Canada.

You do know that's part of North America, right?

Do you know where Canada is?
 I live in MI.

smell the glove

Quick lesson here for you...  Underneath you is Mexico...  States like Arizona, California, New Mexico, etc, etc...  They are at the bottom of the US.  Mexico is below them.

Above you, is another land mass, which is called Canada.  It borders your country, from Atlantic to Pacific.  Alaska is way up North, kind of like a "tip" on the North West Coast of Canada.

These places, all combined, are known as North America.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"I live in MI.

You live in Michigan, and yet you don't know what's directly North (above) of you?

Either you are absolutely the dumbest person I've ever met, or you didn't do well in school.

I have traveled into Michigan!  From Ontario!  Visited there (Southern Ontario) many years back, and we took a drive into Dearborn and Detroit with some people!  Went to the Henry Ford museum there!

smell the glove

Dove, I apologize for sounding arrogant here, but if you live in Michigan, and do not have a clue that Canada is a part of North America, I will hold off on any insults, and sincerely encourage you to open up an Atlas, or to find one online...  Look at the world.  Understand where things are.

Forget bible study just for a minute...  You have other reading and learning that you need to do.

Anonymous

Actually you are right. I was forgetting cananda was one of the countries included in NA.  However, thats a more understandable blunder than thinking a reality show is the picture of north american women. Just sayin.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Oh FFS Mel, quit your goddamn whining.

Close your yap for 10 seconds...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview