News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I would like everyone to take the opportunity...

Started by smell the glove, June 27, 2016, 06:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Some of us are into the younger man thingy

Like, young dumb and full of cum, with short attention spans. Knew it. :001_rolleyes:

You are turning out to be a real gem.

You flounder around jabbing at everything with your nazi buddy not around.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Like, young dumb and full of cum, with short attention spans. Knew it. :001_rolleyes:

It does appear that way.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, has Odinson not posted a picture or has he given up posting at all?

Theres enough threads with my name on it so if you got something to say, say it in one of those threads.  ac_biggrin

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, has Odinson not posted a picture or has he given up posting at all?

Expecting a poster to send in an image of him/herself before being permitted to post is just clownish.

smell the glove

As a millionaire, I can now be choosier...

I don't ask much!

Sadly, I have to get 'em young, it seems...

No kids.  That's it!

Terrible!

smell the glove

And no Fatts either!

Fucking disgusting Western females.

I have my sights set higher, and can just "take matters into my own hand" should I need to.

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"You don't say!!  This is a new and shocking revelation!  We had no idea you felt this way!

I have stopped the presses, so they can implement this new angle...

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"

Expecting a poster to send in an image of him/herself before being permitted to post is just clownish.

I quite concur. Its ridiculous and above all, childish.

Just because a poster behaves like a troll that doesn't mean that we have to behave as stupidly as they do. WTF????
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Aw. Hurt your feelings? You brought it up.

Beyond this fact, yesterday was t your best day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Just because a poster behaves like a troll that doesn't mean that we have to behave as stupidly as they do. WTF????

He is just a bullshitter with no life. I could not give two fucks if he likes it or not. He has full access to another forum anyway if he does not like it here.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

He is just a bullshitter with no life. I could not give two fucks if he likes it or not. He has full access to another forum anyway if he does not like it here.

I think the point is that we are making is ban him or let him post.  Essentially banning him then saying he has to provide a pic to post makes the management around here look bad.

It's clear next to no one is interested in what he has to say - just ban him and be done with this silly charade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I think the point is that we are making is ban him or let him post.  Essentially banning him then saying he has to provide a pic to post makes the management around here look bad.

It's clear next to no one is interested in what he has to say - just ban him and be done with this silly charade.

We want to see if he is seven foot nine and four hundred pounds as he claims. :laugh3:

It does not matter what I think anyway RW, because Renee is back and approved his posts picture free. The guy is a wanker.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well that's the other option albeit a far less desirable one.

He is a frickin wanker just like Dinky Freud. Both of them are totally full of shit.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Well that's the other option albeit a far less desirable one.

He is a frickin wanker just like Dinky Freud. Both of them are totally full of shit.

I know what he's about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview