News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I would like everyone to take the opportunity...

Started by smell the glove, June 27, 2016, 06:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Well that's the other option albeit a far less desirable one.

He is a frickin wanker just like Dinky Freud. Both of them are totally full of shit.

I know what he's about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Well that's the other option albeit a far less desirable one.

He is a frickin wanker just like Dinky Freud. Both of them are totally full of shit.

I know what he's about.

they

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, has Odinson not posted a picture or has he given up posting at all?

Expecting a poster to send in an image of him/herself before being permitted to post is just clownish.

I quite concur. Its ridiculous and above all, childish.

Just because a poster behaves like a troll that doesn't mean that we have to behave as stupidly as they do. WTF????

He is just a bullshitter with no life. I could not give two fucks if he likes it or not. He has full access to another forum anyway if he does not like it here.

Bullshitters with no life are nothing new.

It's not a matter whether he likes it here or not.....it's a matter of how we as mods need to be above playing childish games. How can you expect to be taken seriously if the administration of the board is actively teasing/excluding a poster simply because he or she makes outlandish claims regarding certain aspects of their lives?

It makes us look bad. It makes us look like a bunch of knobs who are no better than the trolls we are supposed to ride herd on. The purpose of approval only posts is to make sure the posts in question are acceptable as in no malicious or disruptive content. Adding ridiculous stipulations to post approval is simply wrong and vindictive.

If Odinson is that much of a problem for the community then he should be turffed outright and this childish game should come to an end.

BTW, congrats on being named a MOD. Unfortunately it's sort of a dubious honor. Fash did right by picking you. You're the right person for the job and the one I would have picked.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Unfortunately I can't stick around as much as I would like so you are going to be flying this crate solo more often than not.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, odinson is not only a bullshitter, but he talks shit about us on other forums and has harassed female posters with messages. I would not do this to anyone else. But, I have no problem making this catty, bullshitting wanker's life uncomfortable. And his online life is his life by the way. Thinking of it as being the same as taking away Freud's coice changer before speaking with him.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately I can't stick around as much as I would like so you are going to be flying this crate solo more often than not.

Is there an ongoing sale in the deli isle or something?

What's up, Renee?  You used to be cool...

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately I can't stick around as much as I would like so you are going to be flying this crate solo more often than not.

Is there an ongoing sale in the deli isle or something?

What's up, Renee?  You used to be cool...

I was NEVER cool with misogynistic, self-absorbed, chest beating, alcoholics who like to start forum drama.

You were probably always too drunk and wrapped up in your own pathetic baggage to recognize that fact. You poor sad thing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, has Odinson not posted a picture or has he given up posting at all?

Expecting a poster to send in an image of him/herself before being permitted to post is just clownish.

Just because a poster behaves like a troll that doesn't mean that we have to behave as stupidly as they do. WTF????

He is just a bullshitter with no life. I could not give two fucks if he likes it or not. He has full access to another forum anyway if he does not like it here.

I think the point is that we are making is ban him or let him post.  Essentially banning him then saying he has to provide a pic to post makes the management around here look bad.

It's clear next to no one is interested in what he has to say - just ban him and be done with this silly charade.

We want to see if he is seven foot nine and four hundred pounds as he claims. :laugh3:

It does not matter what I think anyway RW, because Renee is back and approved his posts picture free. The guy is a wanker.

I never said I was 7´9ft nor 400pounds..

I´m ~150kilos..

Anonymous

QuoteI never said I was 7´9ft nor 400pounds..

I´m ~150kilos..

Without pictures it's bullshit.

Annie

I does'n't mater what you look like, it's how you feel  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

QuoteI never said I was 7´9ft nor 400pounds..

I´m ~150kilos..

Without pictures it's bullshit.

Why is it so hard to believe?

A hundred kilo male is regular.. You put some muscle on it and its quickly 130-150kilos..

I´ve done hard labour all my life.. Plus I lift..

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Blurt

Quote from: "smell the glove"Women delude themselves...

It disgusts me...  That's why I'm MGTOW for now.

No, Mel. You're a wannabe-MGTOW.

Your co-dependency prevents you from obtaining your MGTOW papers.

Consult.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "smell the glove"I have NOT fathered any children, so no, I am in a position to demand certain things...

Well, I have not fathered any children either, so I am also in a position to demand certain things.

I demand that you either go get yourself laid or get off the Whiny Train.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Why are so many uptight about Odinson. So what if he makes up fibs about himself? Who cares? If you guys ban him, then you ban too many people. If you ban too many then the forum doesn't grow in numbers. You need more traffic. Can't just rely on its core.

Dinky freud...what'd he/she do? Kinda nutty, maybe in a fruity funny kind of way. Anyways, dinky started a thread over at the other forum claiming he/she was a woman dreaming about being raped by Hillary Clinton. What a nut job.

I think the point is that we are making is ban him or let him post.  Essentially banning him then saying he has to provide a pic to post makes the management around here look bad.

It's clear next to no one is interested in what he has to say - just ban him and be done with this silly charade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview