News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I would like everyone to take the opportunity...

Started by smell the glove, June 27, 2016, 06:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hell on Wheels

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, I have not fathered any children either, so I am also in a position to demand certain things.

I demand that you either go get yourself laid or get off the Whiny Train.

I try...

Where are all the fit women my age, without kids?  I know they exist, but they're as elusive as the fucking Sasquatch!  Have a camera handy if you see one, 'cause it'll be hard to prove many exist without proof!

Blurt

Quote from: "Hell on Wheels"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, I have not fathered any children either, so I am also in a position to demand certain things.

I demand that you either go get yourself laid or get off the Whiny Train.

I try...

Where are all the fit women my age, without kids?  I know they exist, but they're as elusive as the fucking Sasquatch!  Have a camera handy if you see one, 'cause it'll be hard to prove many exist without proof!

I'd try a fitness club, for starters.

Don't rightly know if they allow cameras in there, though.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

No one wants to be slobbered all over by a potato face while working out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Hell on Wheels

Quote from: "RW"No one wants to be slobbered all over by a potato face while working out.

Stop it.  Just because I didn't angle the camera like a pro, and since any image I take to post on these sites usually happens after I've consumed about 12 brews, I think I can be cut some slack.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Soo you're over 330 pounds? Whaaa????

Yeah but it looks good on me..

Punta

Quote from: "Odinson"Yeah but it looks good on me..

Odie, it probably doesn't...

However, can you even post here freely now?  You probably cannot, with the "mod approval" bullshit...

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Punta

Quote from: "Annie"I'm happy to see you Blurt  ac_smile

Blurt is OK...  He's one of the smartest women around the forums!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Punta

Quote from: "Blurt"No, Mel. You're a wannabe-MGTOW.

Your co-dependency prevents you from obtaining your MGTOW papers.

You are probably correct.  With the loss of my parents, I now have no family here whatsoever.

I am alone, literally.  Friends that are mostly distant, for all intents and purposes, and no family.  Some friends seem to get closer when they know you have money, and others that all of a sudden don't talk to you anymore.  It's a strange, but quite expected, phenomenon...

I seriously don't know what to do, how to proceed, or what I'm ever going to do.

It's really sad when all that I think of, is if my will is in order.  Worried that probate wouldn't be finished before my death.

How my mind lives, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I don't know...  I try, I really do.  I don't know what to do.

I would like a significant other, but that hasn't worked since highschool.  I wasn't cool then, and I'm not cool now.

I waited before getting fat and popping out kids...  The others did not wait.

I am stuck in an other era, it seems...

Punta

"Ending it" is still on my mind every day, mostly in passing though...

I am still in good health.  It probably wouldn't take much for me to decide to end things, like a cancer diagnosis.

I know my Mother was depressed, or moreso narcissistic with her.  I know I am...  I turned into what she was, and I hated her...  She was a violent, depressed alcoholic that had no business raising me.

She had no business having a kid, and luckily she stopped at one.

I am fucking furious that she would have a kid that she never gave a fuck about.

Punta

Every day gets harder and harder.  I really do envy the rest of the world.

I don't ever cut anyone down, unless in jest...

I don't know what the fuck to do now.

Renee

Quote from: "Punta"Every day gets harder and harder.  I really do envy the rest of the world.

I don't ever cut anyone down, unless in jest...

I don't know what the fuck to do now.

What to do.......what to do? ac_dunno

Oh I don't know  ac_umm........maybe get some new material for starters......maybe stop boozing your life away.......maybe stop harassing your ex-wife and accept that it's over.....maybe stop calling every woman a "fat hag" simply because they don't want anything to do with a loser like you? Maybe.....

But if you are too fuckin weak to mange any of things then PLEASE, please have the class and the decency to leave us, this forum or any other bystander out of the tragic and tedious series of events that is your life.

In other words......JUST STFU!!!!!!!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Punta"
Quote from: "Odinson"Yeah but it looks good on me..

Odie, it probably doesn't...

However, can you even post here freely now?  You probably cannot, with the "mod approval" bullshit...

I cant...

This weight suits my frame.

JOE

Quote from: "Hell on Wheels"Where are all the fit women my age, without kids?  I know they exist, but they're as elusive as the fucking Sasquatch!  Have a camera handy if you see one, 'cause it'll be hard to prove many exist without proof!

Are most women fat out where you live, S'Mel? Maybe its a Surrey/Whalley/Langley cultural phenomenon, eh? Cuz I noticed in Vancouver, most of the women, regardless of age, are thin. Or at least acceptable. Maybe the diet changes at the Surrey/New West border. Even New West, they ain't that bad, S'Mel.

http://www.findfamilyfun.com/images/greatervancouver20.gif">

Geez talk about bein' in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seems ya got all the fatties out there, Bud. Either that or yer hangin' out in way too many Wal-Marts, S'Mel. I know they gotta a lotta of 'em where you live, eh.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview