Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

pick mels next username....

Started by deadskinmask, July 01, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Realwoman is the most beautiful woman on the earth. :D

Why don't you grow a pair and post a picture.

Dont force me!

I will show my fancy face when I´m good and ready.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Dont force me!

Well, I for one would like to see what you look like.  ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Dont force me!

Odonson posts often about his appearance, but he's scared to show his picture. ac_wot

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Renee"

Dont force me!

Odonson posts often about his appearance, but he's scared to show his picture. ac_wot

...maybe he's just a shadow of his former self.

kiebers

All this about wanting a pic of someone....

Who has a reasonably up to date pic of themselves posted on this forum? Not posted and taken down but available to look at now.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/old-school-pics-t2758.html#p63909">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... tml#p63909">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/old-school-pics-t2758.html#p63909
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"All this about wanting a pic of someone....

Who has a reasonably up to date pic of themselves posted on this forum? Not posted and taken down but available to look at now.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/old-school-pics-t2758.html#p63909">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... tml#p63909">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/old-school-pics-t2758.html#p63909

If you are reading my post you are looking at mine right now.

I don't have a problem using my face (and maybe a little more ac_biggrin) as an avie.....But will I post a full body shot......maybe but not likely. I've done it on other forums that I've belonged to and on other venues when I was younger and more trusting and received mixed reaction.

Unfortunately the bad reactions and gut wrenching results tend to make you forget the favorable reactions.  As I stated in the referenced thread, people who post their pic should do so at their own risk.

The only reason I've asked Odi to post a pic is because he has been claiming nonstop for years that he is a big "Conan the Barbarian" like stud......can you fault me for being genuinely curious?  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

That wasn't directed at you. It was just a general kind of thing. More than one has said something about him posting a pic. Like you I don't have a problem with posting a pic. But to each his own...

And I do like your avatar. I am doing my best not to turn all "dirty old man" on you...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"That wasn't directed at you. It was just a general kind of thing. More than one has said something about him posting a pic. Like you I don't have a problem with posting a pic. But to each his own...

And I do like your avatar. I am doing my best not to turn all "dirty old man" on you...LOL

I understand what you are saying kiebers, but I understand Herman too..

Odinson has said things about his appearance that would make him about one tenth of one per cent of the male population..

Naturally, people are curious to see if the picture matches what he has written about himself..

He has also contradicted himself on more than one occasion too..

Personally, I just wish Odinson would voluntarily take his immature thread bombing and cross forum drama else where..

He is not even slightly entertaining, and he does not create real threads, he only derails good threads started by other posters..

If I am going to read about derailing, I would prefer it be posted by iron horse jockey.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Odinson is as full of shit as Dinky Fraud. Neither of them have real lives. I don't expect Odinson to post a picture anymore than I expect that Donky guy to speak without using a voice changer.

In real life, if anyone tried to feed me the bs those two wankers do, I would walk away. If they followed me and continued with the fairy tales, I would knock them both on their asses.

kiebers

cc

Quote from: "Renee".....

The only reason I've asked Odi to post a pic is because he has been claiming nonstop for years that he is a big "Conan the Barbarian" like stud......can you fault me for being genuinely curious?  ac_biggrin

Hell no. I fully understand. What he says just "could be' true

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson is as full of shit as Dinky Fraud. Neither of them have real lives. I don't expect Odinson to post a picture anymore than I expect that Donky guy to speak without using a voice changer.

In real life, if anyone tried to feed me the bs those two wankers do, I would walk away. If they followed me and continued with the fairy tales, I would knock them both on their asses.

I get it Herm.

JOE

....I don't know what they see in having a forum drunk around. The majority of their posters also think he's a sad joke. Yet they keep him around, allowing him to abuse and hurl insults at everyone. He's neither witty, charming, funny nor enjoyable, especially when he goes on these drunken tirades. As you say, incredible that they allow him to post there. Anyways he is m's friend, Mel.

Quote from: "Love Blob"Don't worry, RW...

Your friend "Oscar" is still spamming up Memebee at a furious pace with absolute gibberish!

If you need your late-night friend back, he's there waiting for you!

Mimi and Eves love him also, and give him the ultimate protection, so you'll have to fight them also!

What a fucking joke these forums have become.

Blurt

Suggestions for Mel's next handles:

- Rock Bottom

- Sour Kraut

- Vazek Tummy

- Cry 'n' Grumble

- Gunther Standthis

- Juan Percent

- Hag Hag Gag

- Naggy Pamby

- Felix Mortis

- Seymour Bawdles

- Hal Üsinaten

- Sturm und 'Stang

- Salton Pepper

- Mein Kampy

- POF 'n' Puffin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Annie

lol Blurt, I like the Salton Pepper and POF 'n' Puffin  :laugh:  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview