The best topic

Replies: 8390
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:33:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"What I am going to do J0E is move these last few posts to the derailment thread. If you wish to continue this line do it there.

do whats acceptable here. change the wording and move the post.

kiebers

I dont change the wording. Correct an occasional spelling error. Never change content. Go back to your safe space and worry about it there. Are you wearing a safety pin?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"What I am going to do J0E is move these last few posts to the derailment thread. If you wish to continue this line do it there.

do whats acceptable here. change the wording and move the post.

Moved per your request.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I think it's pretty clear that changing post wording by mods is beyond unacceptable.  Posts should never have content edited unless it's to remove offending material.  I think people around here need a reassurance that the editing shit is going to stop immediately (Herman).  I'm not even kidding.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Rambo Wong

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, blonde girls with big tits are really bad bullies.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, girls don't like the Chinese man because of how we is portrayed in the Hollywood movees even when we scope the LG's

JOE

Quote from: "RW"I think it's pretty clear that changing post wording by mods is beyond unacceptable.  Posts should never have content edited unless it's to remove offending material.  I think people around here need a reassurance that the editing shit is going to stop immediately (Herman).  I'm not even kidding.

I've been censored merely for inquiring if a photo somebody else posted happens ta be kiebers.

....too funny!  :laugh3:

Ya never know what upsets the censors 'round hea!

...Oh well!  :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

No hab China man cos he small dick woman around world know so they go with superior species the whitey.

Suck it up buttercup.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think it's pretty clear that changing post wording by mods is beyond unacceptable.  Posts should never have content edited unless it's to remove offending material.  I think people around here need a reassurance that the editing shit is going to stop immediately (Herman).  I'm not even kidding.

I only do that to asshole trolls that deserve it.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"

I've been censored merely for inquiring if a photo somebody else posted happens ta be kiebers.

No, your post was moved to the proper derail section along with the posts that joined in with your derail, including mine. You moved a properly placed thread out of your forum.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

There's really no justification for panel abuse.  Sorry Herm but it's a harsh party foul no matter how you slice it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

There's really no justification for panel abuse.  Sorry Herm but it's a harsh party foul no matter how you slice it.

With Aaron and his idiot pal planning a frickin raid, it's justified in my opinion. With some crybaby prick using someone else's image as his avatar, it's justified. But, if it makes you feel any better, Fash is not crazy about me editing posts either.

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"

No, your post was moved to the proper derail section along with the posts that joined in with your derail, including mine. You moved a properly placed thread out of your forum.

Ah didn't realize you was so self-conscious about yer appearance, Kahbuzz.

But if ya think ya likeness belongs in the trash, so be it.

...Wasn't me who thought so. But if you did, Oh well.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview