The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

The CHina man have very high earning potential and girls should respect this truth

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No hab China man cos he small dick woman around world know so they go with superior species the whitey.

Suck it up buttercup.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Real Woman is really heetty

You want to derail threads and it ends up here. Got is asshole?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I think it's pretty clear that changing post wording by mods is beyond unacceptable.  Posts should never have content edited unless it's to remove offending material.  I think people around here need a reassurance that the editing shit is going to stop immediately (Herman).  I'm not even kidding.

I only do that to asshole trolls that deserve it.

There's really no justification for panel abuse.  Sorry Herm but it's a harsh party foul no matter how you slice it.

With Aaron and his idiot pal planning a frickin raid, it's justified in my opinion. With some crybaby prick using someone else's image as his avatar, it's justified. But, if it makes you feel any better, Fash is not crazy about me editing posts either.

It's cheesy Herman. It's really not about changing trolling posts. It's about different points of views that you don't agree with. Cheesy and lame.

Wulf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I think it's pretty clear that changing post wording by mods is beyond unacceptable.  Posts should never have content edited unless it's to remove offending material.  I think people around here need a reassurance that the editing shit is going to stop immediately (Herman).  I'm not even kidding.

There's really no justification for panel abuse.  Sorry Herm but it's a harsh party foul no matter how you slice it.

With Aaron and his idiot pal planning a frickin raid, it's justified in my opinion. With some crybaby prick using someone else's image as his avatar, it's justified. But, if it makes you feel any better, Fash is not crazy about me editing posts either.

It's cheesy Herman. It's really not about changing trolling posts. It's about different points of views that you don't agree with. Cheesy and lame.

If you had a point of view that was worth a damn or even made sense, or if it was delivered in a respectful and polite manner, maybe it wouldn't get moved.

Ever think of that, dimbulb? But then again, the operative word here is "think".

JOE

Well Hoimin, it costs a helluva lotta money to settle that many refugees. Count on it.

Same time, we should be honest with ourselves. We caint save everybody, and not every person is a suitable candidate for resettlement nor should they necessarily be granted an automatic path to citizenship.

We gotta learn from history. The allies couldn't save every Jew escaping the holocaust during WWII. The could save thousands but not millions. Nor could they save the millions of other ordinary folk who perished during that war too.

Likewise we won't be able to save everybody caught in a combat zone in the Middle East and coming maelstrom in which millions will probably perish one day. If it isn't Syria, then it'll eventually be Yemen or Libya. Any event there's probably gonna be a Big War there one day not ulike WWII. Best we can do is shield ourselves from that fallout rather than trying to accept to many refugees and save everyone.

Harper was right about the 20,000 he promised. We should've stuck with that figure.

Quote from: "cc la femme"Life can be tough for dissapointed cultists

But he promised sunny ways. Where are my sunny ways? Where are budgets that balance themselves and growing the economy from the heart out?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"

If you had a point of view that was worth a damn or even made sense, or if it was delivered in a respectful and polite manner, maybe it wouldn't get moved.

Ever think of that, dimbulb? But then again, the operative word here is "think".

Hoping that someday you'll be able to read, but more important understand. How would you know what I post? The mods here change and move certain posts. Ask Joe. Quick question, are you a Canook? 67 pages now. A winner.

Wulf

Hoping that someday you'll be able to read, but more important understand. How would you know what I post? The mods here change and move certain posts. Ask Joe. Quick question, are you a Canook? 67 pages now. A winner.

Yeah, your a Jew alright. Want some matzo with that "whine"?

If posts are being altered, I cant help but notice how it only happens to assholes.  :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Yeah, your a Jew alright. Want some matzo with that "whine"?

If posts are being altered, I cant help but notice how it only happens to assholes.  :laugh3:

Matzo with that whine. Real catchy.

Sounds like you're a racist too. Bet you know Scouse nazi?  They seem to like nazis here.

Aryan

Semen, not everyone who dislikes Jews in general are 'racist'.  :001_rolleyes:

deadskinmask

seems to me, the same ppl who sling 'racist' around like a toy gun, are the same ppl who re-enforce negative stereotypes.... i think maybe they should worry more about how they conduct themselves and less about how ppl perceive them....

JOE

For some reason I didn't think that $20 had a bald head.

Still, it seems rather strange that $20 would choose Kiebers' photo as his avatar.

You'd think he'd use his own.

Oh well.

Quote from: "Oberon"Margherita, check.

Bald head, check.

Scraggly beard, check.

Yep its Kiebers.

Titania

Just be thankful he's not using a gnarly tree trunk sporting an unseemly protuberance as an avatar, Joseph. Or a delectably curvaceous vegetable. That would not do. You could come to bawdily harm.

Your full head of hair could come to stand erect. Sideways. No no no.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"..Is that kiebers?

All this time I thought it was $20.

Oh well, at least I know what the old man looks like.

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is it okay for this poster to use kiebers' photo as his avatar? I stand corrected if that is not kiebers but I believe it is.

Let's clear this up once and for all J0E. That is my picture. I have no issue with it's use. You can use it as well if you wish. You can photoshop it. I don't care. I am quite secure with who I am. This is the second time I have moved a post by you, about TD using my pic, out of this thread. You are welcome to start a thread about it or make all the comments in the world here about it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Well in that case...brb....

Now, don't go find a beer bottle pic. We can't do that here.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview