The best topic

Replies: 10590
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:17:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 77 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"I think you do a great job modding Fash, just from what I've seen.

You mean kiebers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"I think you do a great job modding Fash, just from what I've seen.

You mean kiebers.

They are both mods right? Kiebers does good too. Sometimes he does "flex" a lil, but you have to sometimes. He comes from the same place I did, where if you fuck up... BAM you're gone. Anywhere from a short time to a long time to a perma ban. And a LOT was allowed, but certain shit not. Thread derails lol, bans for thread derails lol. No matter the subject, it could be about midgets jerking off horses, you had best stay on topic  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Always hard to tell since so many of y'all log in in stealth mode!  :mad:

I dont think I've ever seen an admin logged in. Other than knowing when ya see 'em post.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I don't want Joe in that sub.

Dude, c'mon.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That is simply not acceptable in a fair and reasonable world.

Play the post, NOT the poster.

No Joe, no Bricktop.

Sorry, but unless this is redressed, it will be only a matter of time before someone else is blackballed. I will not participate in a forum based on personality.

GORDY GAMBINO

causing trouble again naughty Bricky top

I'm watchen yo cunt

hey
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"latest is blacky got startled by fireworks

but he refuses to talk

whata dumb fucken black Somalian cunt

Deport

Deport him to Oz.

We'll give him a good home.

and what make a cop outa the migrant

yes well we tried that before and it was a fucken dismal failure on all counts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"He was clearly a token cop, enlisted to make the department look good to another minority.

This is the madness that the world is coming to in an effort to appease people who don't fit and don't belong.

A woman is dead because ideology once again superceded reality.

WTF are you on about?

READ

repeat for the dummies here

FUCKEN READ RIGHT

Ok ya dumbass I'll explain see cos he is a fucken coon and a fucken Mossie so make a cop outa him like USA did with the Pres you know.

These fucken niggas cant help but feel the white world is for them.

Well it's fucken not.

Its a white persons world.

A white mans world.

Shut the fuck up you cunt !!!!!!  ac_beating
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He was clearly a token cop, enlisted to make the department look good to another minority.

This is the madness that the world is coming to in an effort to appease people who don't fit and don't belong.

A woman is dead because ideology once again superceded reality.

WTF are you on about?

Stop playing dumb, you know full well he means that the guy was taken on for being a Somalian, who are normally black aswell as being muslim, so the PC brigade get a 2 for 1 deal.

I'm sure RW  has had many 2 for 1 deals involving blackys

double rumpy pumpy then atm.....lol.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

They don't have a choice once she gets hold of them.  :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I don't want Joe in that sub.

Dude, c'mon.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That is simply not acceptable in a fair and reasonable world.

Play the post, NOT the poster.

No Joe, no Bricktop.

Sorry, but unless this is redressed, it will be only a matter of time before someone else is blackballed. I will not participate in a forum based on personality.

Guess who will be next.  Guess whose dissenting opinion will be most unwelcome (as it is now).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"And I don't keep my mouth shut when I see something going on that's wrong.  That's me.  

As you well know, I'm always happy to put my money where my mouth is and step up either modding, admining, or making a sanctuary for those tired of dealing with idiots both on the board and behind it.

I have seen so many times here what becomes of mods - former and otherwise.  I know the challenges and the frustrations and the reasons most left.  I also have seen what happens once the mod watch ends.  It's why I begged Fash to not mod IHJ but she promised so like the honest woman she is, she followed through.  I can't fault her for that but giving an untrained mod free reign of a sub is dumb.

Not to nit pick this issue but who was it that gave an untrained MOD (me) full run of the house?  Was that "dumb"? ac_umm

Most people would say "yes" and they would be correct.

Quote from: "RW"Now here we are again with a poster who has been given carte blanche to use the mod panel to essentially pick on users he doesn't like.  Does Fash do anything? Nope. She moves on topic posts for him instead.  How many people are going to have to bitch or threaten to quit this time before the new guy is given some parameters?  

This forum is at a point where the idiocy is at a minimum and the mod who actually does something is doing a fantastic job.  Now we are back to this mod panel bullying bullshit.  Why????  Why this shit again????

Yes, Kiebers is doing a great job....and because we have such a competent mod..... I don't see any reason for sub forum mods at all. They are redundant. I could understand the need if traffic on the forum was at a high volume or if the community was large but it's not in either case. It's no where near the level, member or traffic wise, where multiple mods are required. Creating subforum mods in a community this size is akin to having a fifth wheel on your car...

But that's just my opinion....because as I stated previously, this is Fash's house and she can run it and fill it as she sees fit. Even if the decisions made lead to the demise of the forum or the loss of some members, there is very little you or anyone else can do about it. You should have learned this by now.

All I can say is if you disagree so much with how the place is administered....you know what to do....and thanks to you, it's the same place I go when this place gets on my nerves.  ac_biggrin But don't tell that slob Gambino; he'll break his dick bone trying to get into that private "loom"...

.. :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

You were fine Renee.  You banned Mel for a month.  Big deal.  You didn't do it because you didn't like him.  And you had enough sense to step down and I learned my lesson.

I like having subforums so that the constant barrage of Muslim shit doesn't puke up the main board because that's what was happening.

Brick makes a point - this arbitrary blackballing shit is a killer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

The trouble is, since when have you known men to take the hint?

Hey...we take the hints. Not in the way they are meant but we take the hints..... ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview