The best topic

Replies: 10591
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:18:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 79 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You were fine Renee.  You banned Mel for a month.  Big deal.  You didn't do it because you didn't like him.  And you had enough sense to step down and I learned my lesson.

I like having subforums so that the constant barrage of Muslim shit doesn't puke up the main board because that's what was happening.

Brick makes a point - this arbitrary blackballing shit is a killer.

I only banned rule breakers, even though there were no written rules at the time. I like to think I carried out verbal instructions to the best of my ability. I also handed out several warnings prior to any ban I issued. It's in the logs (unless they have been deleted or lost in the server change). So any one who claims I used personal bias as mean of moderation is full of shit and a butt hurt, crybaby, rat fuck.

As for black balling....yeah is a killer and a definite no-no and it needs to be nipped in the bud by the boss. But if that doesn't happen...it's "oh well"....this isn't my house. That's how I look at it because I have only a finite amount of fucks to give in my life and shit like this doesn't rate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee" I have only a finite amount of fucks to give in my life

:laugh3:  :thumbup:

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"
The trouble is, since when have you known men to take the hint?

Hey...we take the hints. Not in the way they are meant but we take the hints..... ac_biggrin

Where do you take them exactly?

Haga

We all have this jar that we throw them in and hermetically seal it. Lord knows we don't want them to leak out. Then at some point we take a road trip and use this to bury them under tons of rock.......

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

See how multi purposed our equipment is.

(I sure set that up)
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"I only banned rule breakers, even though there were no written rules at the time. I like to think I carried out verbal instructions to the best of my ability. I also handed out several warnings prior to any ban I issued. It's in the logs (unless they have been deleted or lost in the server change). So any one who claims I used personal bias as mean of moderation is full of shit and a butt hurt, crybaby, rat fuck.

As for black balling....yeah is a killer and a definite no-no and it needs to be nipped in the bud by the boss. But if that doesn't happen...it's "oh well"....this isn't my house. That's how I look at it because I have only a finite amount of fucks to give in my life and shit like this doesn't rate.

You don't actually believe this, do you?

Renee, you were one step above Kreeper in Modding ability...  and I mean a small step.

No offence, but you are the last person (other than Kreeper, who's seemingly no longer here), that should've ever been put in a position to mold and direct a forum into any given direction.

Fash is a pretty bad judge of character, so I cannot ultimately blame her for doing so...  then again, it is her forum to run, and the boss does need to know what he/she does.

From the lack of traffic here, this place is on its last legs...  And THAT, I cannot be blamed for.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "kiebers"See how multi purposed our equipment is.

(I sure set that up)

well done son good set up
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"I only banned rule breakers, even though there were no written rules at the time. I like to think I carried out verbal instructions to the best of my ability. I also handed out several warnings prior to any ban I issued. It's in the logs (unless they have been deleted or lost in the server change). So any one who claims I used personal bias as mean of moderation is full of shit and a butt hurt, crybaby, rat fuck.

You don't actually believe this, do you?

Renee, you were one step above Kreeper in Modding ability...  and I mean a small step.

No offence, but you are the last person (other than Kreeper, who's seemingly no longer here), that should've ever been put in a position to mold and direct a forum into any given direction.

Fash is a pretty bad judge of character, so I cannot ultimately blame her for doing so...  then again, it is her forum to run, and the boss does need to know what he/she does.

From the lack of traffic here, this place is on its last legs...  And THAT, I cannot be blamed for.

Fucken off, dirt merchant.

You can't  even moderate your own personal let alone the actions of others on a forum. You haven't  got enough brains or moral character to abide by even basic civil rules of forum conduct.

I have no idea what kind of mod you were because moderation on the the old DV forum was basically nonexistent. You could have been a God damn ball of lint and be considered a decent mod there.

Besides that forum has been dead for over 10 years and NO ONE has ever asked you to mod a forum since....so much for being the expert mod with all the answers.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"[

Besides that forum has been dead for over 10 years and NO ONE has ever asked you to mod a forum since....so much for being the expert mod with all the answers.... :laugh3:

Mod a forum? Nobody in their right mind even wants that alcoholic whiner as a poster, let alone as a mod.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"[

Mod a forum? Nobody in their right mind even wants that alcoholic whiner as a poster, let alone as a mod.

Mel is a forum legend in his own mind. Everything about his so called expertise in forum management is a joke, just like his life.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Sorry, but unless this is redressed, it will be only a matter of time before someone else is blackballed. I will not participate in a forum based on personality.

You called it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I don't want Joe in that sub.

Dude, c'mon.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That is simply not acceptable in a fair and reasonable world.

Play the post, NOT the poster.

No Joe, no Bricktop.

Sorry, but unless this is redressed, it will be only a matter of time before someone else is blackballed. I will not participate in a forum based on personality.

He absolutely did call it!

Who's next, iron desk jockey?

RW

I'm surprised you beat me Romero.  I'm a little envious.  I thought for sure I'd come in at least second place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Besides that forum has been dead for over 10 years and NO ONE has ever asked you to mod a forum since....so much for being the expert mod with all the answers.... :laugh3:

That's not my fault that forum went the way it did.  I wasn't the Admin.

Nonetheless, I modded with fairness, always knowing the direction to take was that which made original Snitz DV the fun place that it was.

I doubt many can say much bad about me, during my time there.  And I wouldn't hesitate to call out other Mods, if I saw bullshit happening from within.  That's why I'm not asked, and that's fine with me, as I don't really like to work for free.

The fact of the matter, is that you, Renee, were only in it for your own personal power-tripping gains.  Many mods are.  I was not...  

And THAT'S a difference that you'll never be able to comprehend, or understand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview