The best topic

Replies: 10604
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:14:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

And it's funny to see Leopardsocks crying about "mods have to be unbiased to personality"...

What a load of shit from Leo.  My mere presence here makes him fucking whine and cry to Fash, so it's rich he'd try to turn a 180, and pretend otherwise.

He's the same as Renee...  Says one thing, but cries another.  That's all those two ever seem to do.

Angry White Male

Then again, I pretty much predicted this would happen here, the minute the "RW-Leopardsocks-Renee" TriFecta parked their asses here, like they were some kind of fucking Godsend...

And Fash ate it up like a Chink to rice and fish.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Besides that forum has been dead for over 10 years and NO ONE has ever asked you to mod a forum since....so much for being the expert mod with all the answers.... :laugh3:

That's not my fault that forum went the way it did.  I wasn't the Admin.

Nonetheless, I modded with fairness, always knowing the direction to take was that which made original Snitz DV the fun place that it was.

I doubt many can say much bad about me, during my time there.  And I wouldn't hesitate to call out other Mods, if I saw bullshit happening from within.  That's why I'm not asked, and that's fine with me, as I don't really like to work for free.

The fact of the matter, is that you, Renee, were only in it for your own personal power-tripping gains.  Many mods are.  I was not...  

And THAT'S a difference that you'll never be able to comprehend, or understand.

You have no clue what I was in it for...You have no clue about anything. I was probably the most reluctant MOD in history....ask those who hired me.

Old DV was a zoo...your modding style obviously sucked, so fuck off, you couldn't MOD a sand box full of preschoolers.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Renee, quit defending yourself FFS.  I talked you into modding on a trial basis.  You did a fine job.  You didn't like it and you gave it up.  You aren't the worst mod this place has ever seen past and present.  You have done nothing that warrants this defense.  

Ignore the shit stirring prick already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee did not do a "fine job."

Yes she did.  She banned your sorry ass for a month which you fully deserved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Now I cannot post anything without "Mod Approval."

Guess you, Renee's, and Leopardsocks constant whining did work!

Congratulations, RW!  Hope you three have a fun time alone rimming each others hoops clean!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

So if posts in this thread are derails or just plain silly I suppose they should be moved to RR thread derailment. I would expect posts to be moved here rather than bumping simply to bump. So since nothing new was moved here I suppose we can make that move.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Kiebers, put a stop to all the hoop-cleaning here, please and thanks...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now I cannot post anything without "Mod Approval."

Guess you, Renee's, and Leopardsocks constant whining did work!

Congratulations, RW!  Hope you three have a fun time alone rimming each others hoops clean!

Whining about what?  I just tell you off.  I don't need to whine to anyone.  You EARNED your mod approval.  Take it like a man.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"So if posts in this thread are derails or just plain silly I suppose they should be moved to RR thread derailment. I would expect posts to be moved here rather than bumping simply to bump. So since nothing new was moved here I suppose we can make that move.....

That works for me. I will have more posts and threads from a couple of posters who don't take the sub seriously, so I will start another thread there. Ship them over here anytime. It would be doing my sub a solid. :thumbup:

RW

QuoteWhat did I do wrong, other than refusing to lick your hoop clean?

How the fuck should I know.  I have NOTHING to do with you being here or on approval.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Well, obviously I have to find out whos hoop to rim!~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview