Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seoul, is right..

In my province, Alberta we have a new carbon tax that will cost my family up to one thousand dollars per year, but even our premier admits will not change climate at all.

Glad to hear this tax exists. I won't assume it, but you all are in denial when it comes to the enviorment. No?

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-11/30806D72-DF91-4E98-BEBB-3D6C9BAA3813_zpscdymjd6h.jpg.html">

Was wondering if this symbol is appropriate as an avatar? What do you think as an immigrant to Canada from Asia Fashionista? OK with you? Maybe you don't understand what this flag means?

Anonymous

In my province, Alberta we have a new carbon tax that will cost my family up to one thousand dollars per year, but even our premier admits will not change climate at all.

People who support carbon taxes or cap and trade either do not understand science, or are totally brainwashed. The idea that a carbon neutral nation like Canada can control the thermostat in India or Antarctica by picking the pockets of it's middle class is abusurdly anti science. Governments love stupid people like that either deny science or do not understand it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-11/30806D72-DF91-4E98-BEBB-3D6C9BAA3813_zpscdymjd6h.jpg.html">

Was wondering if this symbol is appropriate as an avatar? What do you think as an immigrant to Canada from Asia Fashionista? OK with you? Maybe you don't understand what this flag means?

Avoiding the question? Do you honer this symbol?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

People who support carbon taxes or cap and trade either do not understand science, or are totally brainwashed. The idea that a carbon neutral nation like Canada can control the thermostat in India or Antarctica by picking the pockets of it's middle class is abusurdly anti science. Governments love stupid people like that either deny science or do not understand it.

I support it 100%. You should too Herman. Do   men with big forearms know better? I'd go with the science.

caskur

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Glad to hear this tax exists. I won't assume it, but you all are in denial when it comes to the enviorment. No?

It's depressing.

They predict that Perth will become a ghost town from lack of rain, at the same time saying they're getting ready to double our population. They're running around ripping out virgin bush for new suburbs and burning off bush under the banner of "controlled burns" choking us to death under smoke haze.

They don't realize not only are they starving the wild bird population bringing them to the point of "endangered" or "vulnerable" species, they wrecking the very trees that attract rain in the first place.

It's like who can stop these bastards?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

kiebers

J0E, I have never implied you favored the democrats. Hell you only had 16 Hillary threads. That's not favoring in my way of thinking. In fact if one were only to look at the thread counts they would say you favored Trump. Look at all the hits you generated for him. So looking at it that way, as an individual, you were the biggest Trump supporter on either forum.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
But I'm glad you've found a censor's button since that is the only way you know how to win an argument, cc.

What was censored J0E?  Nothing at all. Repetitive threads were merged, nothing at all deleted or edited. CC has not censored anything. Don't believe she is a mod. I went through the logs and not a single edit or deletion, nor is CC's name anywhere in the logs. Reach out and grasp at another straw.

Hey kiebers, you once accused me of censorship for moving an entire thread into another sub-forum even though its contents remained intact and nothing was altered. And yet you and another individual kept harping on it, claiming that your rights had been infringed upon. Worse yet, you 2 kept posting in that thread. And the other person, even more than she could ever dream of. So your freedom wasn't curtailed at all. Unlike yourself, I don't hack up threads then cherry pick which posts to move. I moved the entire thread.

kiebers

But I'm glad you've found a censor's button since that is the only way you know how to win an argument, cc.

What was censored J0E?  Nothing at all. Repetitive threads were merged, nothing at all deleted or edited. CC has not censored anything. Don't believe she is a mod. I went through the logs and not a single edit or deletion, nor is CC's name anywhere in the logs. Reach out and grasp at another straw.

Hey kiebers, you once accused me of censorship for moving an entire thread into another sub-forum even though its contents remained intact and nothing was altered. And yet you and another individual kept harping on it, claiming that your rights had been infringed upon. Worse yet, you 2 kept posting in that thread. And the other person, even more than she could ever dream of. So your freedom wasn't curtailed at all. Unlike yourself, I don't hack up threads then cherry pick which posts to move. I moved the entire thread.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Must have really hit a sore spot with the Trump support.....Keep on grasping and deflecting J0E

">

http://i.imgur.com/UEI1iPM.jpg?3">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

And yet you and another individual kept harping on it, claiming that your rights had been infringed upon.

Now it is time to put up or just shut up J0E. Exactly where did I ever say anything about my rights being infringed. To further clarify to give you a simple understanding of my position on the infringement statement.

http://i.imgur.com/UEI1iPM.jpg?3">http://i.imgur.com/UEI1iPM.jpg?3[/img]  
">

JOE

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Really interested to see how this shakes out. Know that all mericans want it cheaper. Tells me a compromise will be made. The alternative will add big time to the price of making Merica great again. No kisses first.

Is this you, $20?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2ujmm8w.jpg">

kiebers

And yet you and another individual kept harping on it, claiming that your rights had been infringed upon.

Now it is time to put up or just shut up J0E. Exactly where did I ever say anything about my rights being infringed. To further clarify to give you a simple understanding of my position on the infringement statement.

http://i.imgur.com/UEI1iPM.jpg?3">http://i.imgur.com/UEI1iPM.jpg?3[/img]  
">

.....oh well

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Oberon"

Overstays enter the country legally, but fail to leave in accordance with their entry permit. We know who they are.

They must possess this thing called a "passport".

And you don't have the man power to round them all up and ship them back home...

I KNOW they LEGALLY enter the country... that's the whole point... we're talking about OVER STAYING a visa and it is against the law to overstay a visa.

No, we are not. The thread title is sanctuary cities for illegal aliens not tourists overstaying visas.

I have a good idea... lets talk about that pot belly of yours. The subject you're trying to avoid...

Still no picture?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Overstays enter the country legally, but fail to leave in accordance with their entry permit. We know who they are.

They must possess this thing called a "passport".

And you don't have the man power to round them all up and ship them back home...

I KNOW they LEGALLY enter the country... that's the whole point... we're talking about OVER STAYING a visa and it is against the law to overstay a visa.

No, we are not. The thread title is sanctuary cities for illegal aliens not tourists overstaying visas.

I have a good idea... lets talk about that pot belly of yours. The subject you're trying to avoid...

Still not picture?

The pictures you have posted are of an unrootable whale.

caskur

The pictures you have posted are of an unrootable whale.

Yeah... sorry I'm not a 13 yr old alter boy for you Mighty Kong.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview