Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Seems the staff does not seek to apply their own rules equally.

Typical

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Seems the staff does not seek to apply their own rules equally.

Typical

Wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Seems the staff does not seek to apply their own rules equally.

Typical

Wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Does bricktop intimidate you sweetie?

Seems that way.

cc

Thug, you posted well on issues "over there" I thought

Not sure what you are trying to do here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Biggie Smiles

And please don't discuss the topic of child birth and child rearing with that witch castard. She's a disgusting ogre with full body 5'oclock shadow and her uterus looks like the inside of a work boot you'd expect to find at an abandoned shipyard.

She'd happily boil baby body-parts in a cauldron were it not for a court order forcing her to remain a 100 yards from a school

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Tipsy"If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole. Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Women and children will be murdered because men will not want pay maintenance. That's already been happening.

My biggest issue with all of this is that only the women are being targeted in the abortion ban.  There is no mention of the father anywhere.

Its violence against women... or more aptly, a FORM of violence against women.
:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:

No its a form of representative democracy where representatives in government do what their constituents want, and if they don't, then they get voted out and replaced.  

Its unfortunate that progtards  have hijacked this issue and made it into a men=bad women=poor oppressed victims issue , instead of what it really is--an issue that we are ALL involved in, not just women-- it includes everyone because it is about when human life begins--and it includes the men who contributed half the genes, and the men who contribute money to children the mother wanted but the man didn't, and it includes the unborn children who can't speak for themselves because  are being dismembered and sucked out with a vacuum into the garbage because their existence is inconvenient. But lets not talk about any of that that cause-- women women women women women and nobody else matters.

I've been pro choice for the first 3 to  6 months all my life but when I hear you talk it makes me want to change my mind, you're not helping your cause one bit.

abortion isn't a political subject, it's a human subject that has been taken over but right whinger nutters.

here's the deal Caskur

the system of government We live under here is a democracy, its not a dictatorship where (admitted*) manhating feminazi kooks like yourself get to dictate the rules we all live under.

Men vote so men get a say.  You don't like it? tough shit.

* https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416">https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416

And you don't like what women say or even are allowed to say it in the first place, tough shit back atcha!!!

Women in WA have been allowed to vote since 1900 when your ancestors probably still sat their hairy arses in igloos, cave dweller.

Shut it already, dipshit.

I already knew long ago you were incredibly stupid.  That was bad enough, but now I know (as you admitted) you are a man hating  kook.  AND when it comes to designating people as undesirable you remind me quite a bit of the Eugenic views of the nazis.  To top it off you are also ugly as hell.  When I see your avatar I have trouble keeping down my last meal. Small children probably run to their mothers screaming after looking at you.

You are a disgusting person with no redeeming value whatsoever.  You are Sea Major in an ugly woman costume.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Tipsy"If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole. Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Women and children will be murdered because men will not want pay maintenance. That's already been happening.

My biggest issue with all of this is that only the women are being targeted in the abortion ban.  There is no mention of the father anywhere.

No its a form of representative democracy where representatives in government do what their constituents want, and if they don't, then they get voted out and replaced.  

Its unfortunate that progtards  have hijacked this issue and made it into a men=bad women=poor oppressed victims issue , instead of what it really is--an issue that we are ALL involved in, not just women-- it includes everyone because it is about when human life begins--and it includes the men who contributed half the genes, and the men who contribute money to children the mother wanted but the man didn't, and it includes the unborn children who can't speak for themselves because  are being dismembered and sucked out with a vacuum into the garbage because their existence is inconvenient. But lets not talk about any of that that cause-- women women women women women and nobody else matters.

I've been pro choice for the first 3 to  6 months all my life but when I hear you talk it makes me want to change my mind, you're not helping your cause one bit.

abortion isn't a political subject, it's a human subject that has been taken over but right whinger nutters.

here's the deal Caskur

the system of government We live under here is a democracy, its not a dictatorship where (admitted*) manhating feminazi kooks like yourself get to dictate the rules we all live under.

* https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416">https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416

And you don't like what women say or even are allowed to say it in the first place, tough shit back atcha!!!

Women in WA have been allowed to vote since 1900 when your ancestors probably still sat their hairy arses in igloos, cave dweller.

I already knew long ago you were incredibly stupid.  That was bad enough, but now I know (as you admitted) you are a man hating  kook.  AND when it comes to designating people as undesirable you remind me quite a bit of the Eugenic views of the nazis.  To top it off you are also ugly as hell.  When I see your avatar I have trouble keeping down my last meal. Small children probably run to their mothers screaming after looking at you.

You are a disgusting person with no redeeming value whatsoever.  You are Sea Major in an ugly woman costume.
told ya she was a disgusting witch

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think it's time to create a flaming sub-forum.

Yes, the homos in this thread are restless.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Diseased hippo says what?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "ThugLife"

here's the deal Caskur

told ya she was a disgusting witch

No question I knew for a while Caskook was dumber than dogshit  She's also an insane manhating feminazi too that spews all kinds ridiculous garbage.   And to top it off She looks like an albino oompa loompa, but much uglier.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Wazzzup"admitted Manhater Caskur is dumber than feces and just as ugly.

That is not a nice thing to say about feces, sir.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Diseased hippo says what?

LOL even diseased hippos are better looking and smarter than the hideous Caskur beast. :laugh:

Quote from: "caskur"Homos bonding...

awww shucks... how sweet.
I think even the straightest man in the world would rather turn homo than have sex with a hideous beast like you.  Damn woman you UGGGGLEEEEE!  

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/18/ea/f518ea27c0c5180cd082bc755c08ddd3.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"A human being enters the fetal stage at 8 weeks.

Dove, you are hot. Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview