The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

2016 Summer Olympics

Started by Renee, August 08, 2016, 03:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

While recuperating from ACL surgery I finally broke down and tuned in to the Olympics.

Currently I'm watching the mens ....oops....I mean women's volleyball match between US and the Netherlands. Some of these "women" are over 6 feet tall.  ac_wot They're freaking mutants.

And I gotta give it them, these dykes can fuckin play. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"While recuperating from ACL surgery I finally broke down and tuned in to the Olympics.

Currently I'm watching the mens ....oops....I mean women's volleyball match between US and the Netherlands. Some of these "women" are over 6 feet tall.  ac_wot They're freaking mutants.

I haven't watched any events yet Renee..

Beach volleyball is very popular in Rio.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"While recuperating from ACL surgery I finally broke down and tuned in to the Olympics.

You're accusing these women of looking like men?

http://www.teamusa.org/~/media/USA_Volleyball/Images/2016-Articles/July/71216WNTOlympic800x500v2.jpg?h=375&w=600&la=en">

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This is court volleyball and some of these women are down right freaky looking. I've never seen arms this long on people in my life. They can't be natural. They had to have grown these "women" in a lab somewhere.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

This is court volleyball and some of these women are down right freaky looking. I've never seen arms this long on people in my life. They can be natural. They had to have grown these "women" in a lab somewhere.  :laugh3:

:laugh:

Renee

:roll:  :roll:
Quote from: "Romero"

http://www.teamusa.org/~/media/USA_Volleyball/Images/2016-Articles/July/71216WNTOlympic800x500v2.jpg?h=375&w=600&la=en">

Oh look, our self proclaimed spokesperson for women is feeling a little offended. You don't have to wave your Ken doll like anatomy in my face.

Anybody looks good in an airbrushed photo. Just an FYI.  :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee":roll:  :roll:

Oh look, our self proclaimed spokesperson for women is feeling a little offended. You don't have to wave your Ken doll like anatomy in my face.

So, not too many of the ladies you saw looked like these athletes Renee?

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Oh look, our self proclaimed spokesperson for women is feeling a little offended. You don't have to wave your Ken doll like anatomy in my face.

Offended? :laugh: I think it's hilarious that you of all people would be criticizing their looks.

Airbrushed... hahaha. I guess you got confused when you didn't see them caked in makeup.

Anonymous

Renee, which countries had Amazon ladies?

Please tell me Chinese Taipei wasn't one of them.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Oh look, our self proclaimed spokesperson for women is feeling a little offended. You don't have to wave your Ken doll like anatomy in my face.

Offended? :laugh: I think it's hilarious that you of all people would be criticizing their looks.

Airbrushed... hahaha. I guess you got confused when you didn't see them caked in makeup.

So you think that photo is not airbrushed or retouched? Really???? :laugh3:

Are you actually that stupid?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. So no need to answer it.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, which countries had Amazon ladies?

Please tell Chinese Taipei wasn't one of them.

Netherlands and US. Some of these women are 6'-3" flat footed. They are built like telephone poles and have arms like freaking gibbons. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Netherlands and US. Some of these women are 6'-3" flat footed. They are built like telephone poles and have arms like freaking gibbons. :laugh3:

My husband is Dutch..

Lots of very tall people there.

Renee

The US mutants just won the match, 3 sets to 2.

Renee

My husband is Dutch..

Lots of very tall people there.

I believe on average they're considered the tallest people in Europe.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"So you think that photo is not airbrushed or retouched? Really???? :laugh3:

Are you actually that stupid?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. So no need to answer it.

I never said it wasn't airbrushed. But I'm sure the pic didn't require hours of Photoshop and layers of filters, eh?