Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2016 Summer Olympics

Started by Renee, August 08, 2016, 03:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteGiven that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self.

The second thread he has pulled this bullshit in.

Renee

Quote from: "Otis Campbell"
QuoteGiven that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self.

That's his deal....he's been doing it for years. Don't pay any attention to him.

He lives to stir up circular arguments, diversion, PC social outrage and most of all, his bullshit male feminism.

He approaches debate in a literal fashion and hangs his hat on diversionary points of argument so that he makes himself look ridiculous. Lately he's been digging into his bag of low down personal attacks which is directly contrary to that fake PC nice guy image he has tried for years to  present. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Otis Campbell"

That's his deal....he's been doing it for years. Don't pay any attention to him.

He lives to stir up circular arguments, diversion, PC social outrage and most of all, his bullshit male feminism.

He approaches debate in a literal fashion and hangs his hat on diversionary points of argument so that he makes himself look ridiculous. Lately he's been digging into his bag of low down personal attacks which is directly contrary to that fake PC nice guy image he has tried for years to  present. :nea:

What debate is there in this thread? It was a light hearted thread like you said and and we all knew. Second time he pulls the thread derailment thing with PI. What a sleazy little prick.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"First of all, according to the link you provided there is no one on that squad weighing in at 141lbs and there is no one weighing 181 lbs either. Go back and read your own link.

Secondly, there are only 3 girls on the squad that under 6 feet tall. Given that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self. Given your penchant for using PI in a derogatory manner, I'm not surprised in the least at your line of bullshit questioning.

BTW,  right now I'm not that far off the womans average In both height and weight for the US. Your claim of being 180lbs in my estimation is probably bogus....I envision you to be about a 135lbs of scrawny, rainbow coloured, weasel shit.  ac_biggrin

Well, look at that. It was changed to a final roster. The other players were listed yesterday. Nevertheless, you can see the current weights range from 146-179 pounds which still puts them much, much closer to average weight than you.

I knew you'd be too embarrassed to admit how much you weigh! I've seen your watermelon head. You're over 200 pounds. You wouldn't consider yourself a BBW if you were anywhere near normal weight. Haha, I love that term. The extra B is for at least you think you're beautiful!  

And who said this thread isn't lighthearted? Aren't you having fun?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"First of all, according to the link you provided there is no one on that squad weighing in at 141lbs and there is no one weighing 181 lbs either. Go back and read your own link.

Secondly, there are only 3 girls on the squad that under 6 feet tall. Given that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self. Given your penchant for using PI in a derogatory manner, I'm not surprised in the least at your line of bullshit questioning.

BTW,  right now I'm not that far off the womans average In both height and weight for the US. Your claim of being 180lbs in my estimation is probably bogus....I envision you to be about a 135lbs of scrawny, rainbow coloured, weasel shit.  ac_biggrin

Well, look at that. It was changed to a final roster. The other players were listed yesterday. Nevertheless, you can see the current weights range from 146-179 pounds which still puts them much, much closer to average weight than you.

I knew you'd be too embarrassed to admit how much you weigh! I've seen your watermelon head. You're over 200 pounds. You wouldn't consider yourself a BBW if you were anywhere near normal weight. Haha, I love that term. The extra B is for at least you think you're beautiful!  

And who said this thread isn't lighthearted? Aren't you having fun?

Your a fucking idiot. This thread isn't about weight....

You and ONLY you made it that way because you had to run to the rescue of the women's US volleyball team in your typically ridiculous white knight fashion.

Also just an FYI, you don't have to be over 200lbs to be a BBW. So many of you clueless little tards think that labels like BBW or SSBBW have a weight cut off or some kind of official size acceptance guidelines. :laugh3: BBW is a subjective term that is visually determined and varies from person to person. There is NO weight limitation up or down.

But don't feel bad, you're no more ignorant than the rest of your imbecilic kind on this subject.

Those labels refer to size....At 5'-2" give or take, a woman doesn't have to be over 200lbs to be a BBW. If you knew anything about a woman's body or how the average women perceives her body image you would know this.

But since you are just a smarmy little, well....(to use Shen's language) "effeminate bag licker" we can't possibly expect you to really know anything about women. Guys like you like to pretend you know something about us because you use your anus like a vagina but unfortunately for you, there is a lot more to it than that.

BTW, of course I'm having fun.......I wouldn't be responding if I wasn't.....I enjoy exposing you for the blatant phoney that your are. You haven't figured out shit, have you? Once again you are coming off like a little vicious creep and the best part is, I really didn't have to help it along.  :laugh3:

As for being embarrassed about my weight....not at all. I've been weighed in front of dozens of people all my life without a single hint of embarrassment on my part. I may not always been happy with the numbers but I've never been embarrassed. I gave up on being self conscious about my weight a long time ago. And as for being over 200 big ones.....wrong again but I'm not giving up exact numbers because a little scumbag like you foolishly thinks he can goad me into giving up PI. I wouldn't tell you shit.....not even my freaking shoe size. There is a reason you were barred from "the private polka" forum.

Fuck off you sleazy little shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Why did Romero bring Renee's weight into this thread?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Is Romero 7 foot 1 like Shaq? Athletes are not average people.

No, I'm pretty sure he looks more like one of these.... things.

http://bangsandabun.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hipsters.jpg">

Somebody that met him said he is short and skinny. No surprise there.

Romero

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Why did Romero bring Renee's weight into this thread?

It just came up during our lighthearted conversation. I found it pretty funny that Pillsbury Doughgirl was criticizing women for being in excellent shape.

I'm watching the US women's volleyball team in action right now. They look great! If they looked anything like Renee, it would be like watching a real life Pokemon Go battle.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Why did Romero bring Renee's weight into this thread?

Because that's all the sleazy little shit has got.

He doesn't get it that I was making joking comments on the fact that many of them are unusually tall for women. To him women who are 6'-3" are close to average hieght and not unusual at all despite the fact that less than 4% of the female population in the US is over 5'-10".

You will have to make allowances for him. He's used the big freaking drag queens in the gay bars that he frequents.  :laugh3:

Truth is he wants to make it about something else because he feels that he needs to defend and speak for women. Whenever ANYTHING off color is mentioned about women, he comes sleazing out of the woodwork to proclaim himself the #1 white knight of women's issues. He's been admonished for it before but unfortunately once his mangina kicks into gear, he can't help but make an ass out of himself.

It's just the way he is.

cc

Quote he can't help but make an ass out of himself

He does it constantly. Is there a name for that disorder?

More important, is there a cure .... I mean .. short of ... you know
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote he can't help but make an ass out of himself

He does it constantly. Is there a name for that disorder?

More important, is there a cure .... I mean .. short of ... you know

Nope.....Not a damn thing can be done about it legally.

[attachment=0]IMG_0901-20150802-111403254.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

It's about half over by now and I have not watched much more than ten minutes of the Olympics.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

Depends on weight. You should be 110-120 pounds.

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

The average women's weight is between155 and 160?? You must be referring to women from New Jersey. I'm 5'9" weigh  less than one sixty. I'm fit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

Depends on weight. You should be 110-120 pounds.

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

The average women's weight is between155 and 160?? You must be referring to women from New Jersey. I'm 5'9" weigh  less than one sixty. I'm fit.

What a puny little runt.  :laugh3: Lift some weights and the real men who pump iron won't kick sand in your face at the beach.

Anonymous

I heard on the radio in our car this morning that Ryan Locte and two other American Olympic athletes were robbed at gunpoint in Rio.