The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2016 Summer Olympics

Started by Renee, August 08, 2016, 03:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"So you think that photo is not airbrushed or retouched? Really???? :laugh3:

Are you actually that stupid?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. So no need to answer it.

I never said it wasn't airbrushed. But I'm sure the pic didn't require hours of Photoshop and layers of filters, eh?

You're probably right, it didn't take hours. They're just as freakishly tall and shapeless in real life as they are in that poster. There ain't much you can do to hide that.

BTW, thats not a criticism it's called an observation. If you dont like the way I conveyed it that's too fucking bad.

And dont lie and say you aren't getting all flustered over my comments. You came running out of nowhere to make a comment in opposition to my post.

Anytime anyone makes what you think is an off color comment about women you get you little panties in a wad. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

They're not freakishly tall and shapeless. They look pretty good to me.

You're not comparing them to what you see in the mirror, are you?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"They're not freakishly tall and shapeless. They look pretty good to me.

You're not comparing them to what you see in the mirror, are you?

Really smart ass....not freakishly tall?

How many women that you know are over 6 foot tall barefoot?

But then again you're from Canada. The woman are generally more masculine than the men up there. And the women don't have to be overly masculine to achieve that either. Especially your neck of the woods. Probably why you identify with women so much.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Too funny! They're much, much closer to the height and weight of the average woman than you are.

I'm not at all surprised that volleyball players are a little taller than average and in good shape. They're not supposed to look like Jabba the Hut's wife.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Romero"They're not supposed to look like Jabba the Hut's wife.

Like Renee?
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

This reminds me of a women's basketball game I saw on tv quite a few years ago. It was China vs a South East European country. I can't remember, but I think it was Croatia. Some of the Chinese women had really masculine features. More than a lot of Chinese guys I've seen. ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Too funny! They're much, much closer to the height and weight of the average woman than you are.

I'm not at all surprised that volleyball players are a little taller than average and in good shape. They're not supposed to look like Jabba the Hut's wife.

For someone who wants to always speak for women you sure don't know shit about them.

The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

Are you this bad at measurements with your boyfriend? You're going to give the poor sap an inferiority complex. :laugh3:

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

Depends on weight. You should be 110-120 pounds.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

Anonymous

Is Romero 7 foot 1 like Shaq? Athletes are not average people.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Is Romero 7 foot 1 like Shaq? Athletes are not average people.

No, I'm pretty sure he looks more like one of these.... things.

http://bangsandabun.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hipsters.jpg">

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

The CDC says the average weight for American women is 166.2 pounds. The average weight of the current US women's volleyball roster is around 161 pounds, ranging from 141-181 pounds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_women%27s_national_volleyball_team#Current_squad">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_women%27s_national_volleyball_team#Current_squad

So I will definitely take that bet. I bet you weigh more than any of them even though you're shorter than average. I'm 5' 11'', 180 pounds. You?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"While recuperating from ACL surgery I finally broke down and tuned in to the Olympics.

Currently I'm watching the mens ....oops....I mean women's volleyball match between US and the Netherlands. Some of these "women" are over 6 feet tall.  ac_wot They're freaking mutants.

And I gotta give it them, these dykes can fuckin play. :thumbup:

I haven't watched any events yet Renee..

Beach volleyball is very popular in Rio.

This is court volleyball and some of these women are down right freaky looking. I've never seen arms this long on people in my life. They can't be natural. They had to have grown these "women" in a lab somewhere.  :laugh3:

I believe it. :laugh3:

Renee

The CDC says the average weight for American women is 166.2 pounds. The average weight of the current US women's volleyball roster is around 161 pounds, ranging from 141-181 pounds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_women%27s_national_volleyball_team#Current_squad">//https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_women%27s_national_volleyball_team#Current_squad

So I will definitely take that bet. I bet you weigh more than any of them even though you're shorter than average. I'm 5' 11'', 180 pounds. You?

First of all, according to the link you provided there is no one on that squad weighing in at 141lbs and there is no one weighing 181 lbs either. Go back and read your own link.

Secondly, there are only 3 girls on the squad that under 6 feet tall. Given that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self. Given your penchant for using PI in a derogatory manner, I'm not surprised in the least at your line of bullshit questioning.

BTW,  right now I'm not that far off the womans average In both height and weight for the US. Your claim of being 180lbs in my estimation is probably bogus....I envision you to be about a 135lbs of scrawny, rainbow coloured, weasel shit.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

First of all, according to the link you provided there is no one on that squad weighing in at 141lbs and there is no one weighing 181 lbs either. Go back and read your own link.

Secondly, there are only 3 girls on the squad that under 6 feet tall. Given that my initial lighthearted comments were directed toward their height and arm length, I'm not sure why you're still trying drag weight or rather my weight into it other than to be your usual low life, snippy little, double talking, faggot, self. Given your penchant for using PI in a derogatory manner, I'm not surprised in the least at your line of bullshit questioning.

BTW,  right now I'm not that far off the womans average In both height and weight for the US. Your claim of being 180lbs in my estimation is probably bogus....I envision you to be about a 135lbs of scrawny, rainbow coloured, weasel shit.  ac_biggrin

I know the thread was intended to be light hearted Renee.