Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

We are moving at the end of the month

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2016, 10:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"good luck with the move.... and good luck with the board.... i know we got off to a bad start and never really recovered from it but theres no hard feelings on my part. yall are okay by me....

You still feeling sorry for ur delicate little flower self you fucking homo. They may not hate ur pathetic emo whining guts, but I do.

Go back to ur transgender forum you thin-skinned, effeminate candyass.

while i was in town having my nails done, i told my hairdresser about you.... he said he would scratch your eyes out if he ever saw you.... :(

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"good luck with the move.... and good luck with the board.... i know we got off to a bad start and never really recovered from it but theres no hard feelings on my part. yall are okay by me....

All in your mind deadskinmask..

The only person here who hates you is Shen Li..

She hates a lot of people though.

He's been called all sorts of things by all sorts of people including Herman and Mr. Congeniality himself, seoulbro, amoung others.  There are whole threads slagging the guy.  It's definitely not "all in [his] mind".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He's been called all sorts of things by all sorts of people including Herman and Mr. Congeniality himself, seoulbro, amoung others.  There are whole threads slagging the guy.  It's definitely not "all in [his] mind".

Boo fucking hoo to ur fellow transgender forum sissy friend. I hate dsm. He's a fucking crybaby white homo.

RW

Boo fucking hoo to ur fellow transgender forum sissy friend. I hate dsm. He's a fucking crybaby white homo.

We know hon.  This was about the other haters.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Just a fucking reminder; the Iron Chink  hates white fags!!

Anonymous

He's alright. A tad fragile, but alright.

shin

Moving? Well, that's a deal breaker for me. I'm afraid I can't go that far. It was nice knowing you all. Good day.  :howdy:

Juuuuust kidding! You better believe I'll stick around.  Here's to new beginnings!  ac_drinks

Anonymous

We definitely hope to see you there shin.

ac_smile

Thiel

Quote from: "shin"Juuuuust kidding! You better believe I'll stick around.  Here's to new beginnings!  ac_drinks

That's good. The more, the merrier. ac_drinks
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Churchill"
Quote from: "shin"Juuuuust kidding! You better believe I'll stick around.  Here's to new beginnings!  ac_drinks

That's good. The more, the merrier. ac_drinks

I agree.

ac_smile

JOE

Quote from: "Annie"Why is the forum moving? I haven't been on much the last while so I must have missed a ton of stuff going on.

Yeah, like was cost a factor?

Is it cheaper to be part of a community rather than host a board with its own unique url?

Can't a Bulletin Board like the one this forum is migrating over to, have its own .com?

RW

It is cheaper (or even free) to have your board be part of a community.  To maintain the site as is, I need to pay for a domain and the cost of the server it's hosted on.  I also have to do all updates on the software, manage security and do back ups.  Other hosting companies do all this as part of their services.

This forum is better off not in my administrative hands.  Unlike this board, I am not stable enough to manage such an endeavour.  I want to unplug and I can't do that so long as I am technically and financially responsible for this site.  As Fash has said, at the end of the month the site will be moved and I'll be able to disconnect.  I know I should have done this a long time ago but better late than never right?  I just wasn't ready to let go until now.

Now you know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Like RW said in another thread, Facebook groups are so much easier.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!