Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

Female members of the RCMP are now allowed to wear a hijab head scarf as part of their uniform, as the Mounties look to encourage more Muslim women to join their ranks.

Details:  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/rcmp-allows-female-members-to-wear-hijabs/article31543102/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e31543102/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/rcmp-allows-female-members-to-wear-hijabs/article31543102/
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Multiculturalism is fine, but Islam is a hate ideology and is about the same as wearing this.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/Dr__Strangelove/Various/KKKa.jpg">

Neo nazis and Islamists have a lot in common. Both think you should be put to death.

Gay Boy Roberto

Herman - one day you could be arrested by a woman wearing a head covering. Get used to it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Herman - one day you could be arrested by a woman wearing a head covering. Get used to it

Coming shariah law. How wonderful that will be. :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Multiculturalism is fine, but Islam is a hate ideology and is about the same as wearing this.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/Dr__Strangelove/Various/KKKa.jpg">

Neo nazis and Islamists have a lot in common. Both think you should be put to death.

Herman, you're being ridiculous..

Most women who wear a hijab are not violent and disavow all violence..

Can the same be said of people wearing those outrageous robes?

I doubt it.

Lance Leftardashian

We must free ourselves of divisiveness and celebrate our differences.
I care, you pay

Renee

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Herman - one day you could be arrested by a woman wearing a head covering. Get used to it

And one day you could be imprisoned or worse yet, tied to a chair and thrown off the top of a 4 story building. Just like gay's in places where malignant Islam is allowed to proliferate.

Think it can't happen? You think you will be treated differently? Wise the fuck up, dimbulb.  :nea:

Multiculturalism only works when you have groups of people willing to assimilate into a cohesive civil society. Unfortunately whether you and your ilk are willing to see it or not, there is a segment of Islam that will never assimilate because their overriding goal is 10th century style conquest.

"Get used to it".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

worse ... 7th century

I'd offer him a one way to any islamic country of his choice ....... on condition he wears a permanently on body cam so we can all watch his demise

Ethically, a gay (claimed) supporting islam in any was stinks. How could a gay support a sick society that mistreats and kills gays??

I truly don't get that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

And one day you could be imprisoned or worse yet, tied to a chair and thrown off the top of a 4 story building. Just like gay's in places where malignant Islam is allowed to proliferate.

Think it can't happen? You think you will be treated differently? Wise the fuck up, dimbulb.  :nea:

Multiculturalism only works when you have groups of people willing to assimilate into a cohesive civil society. Unfortunately whether you and your ilk are willing to see it or not, there is a segment of Islam that will never assimilate because their overriding goal is 10th century style conquest.

"Get used to it".

I lived for many years in countries where Roberto would be killed. Islam is not his friend.

cc

But he and his ilk are islam's friend .. and helper

"Sick" defined

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"But he and his ilk are islam's friend .. and helper

"Sick" defined

Islam will use them as apologists to get what they want. Then kill them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"But he and his ilk are islam's friend .. and helper

"Sick" defined

Islam will use them as apologists to get what they want. Then kill them.

My brother is an RCMP officer and I have tremendous confidence in the RCMP to enforce the law in a professional manner..

Officers wearing a hijab does not shake my confidence in their professionalism.

Gay Boy Roberto

Thank you for your words of reason,  Fashionista

cc

I have this "ZERO tolerance" thing about supporting male dominance  / misogyny ... and especially when it originates in societies that when in majority numbers enforce this bloody misogyny by law ....... and persecute and even kill  gays .. also by law, not to mention by cold hard prejudice .. but seems all  Okey Dokey to some, eh?  :wink:

To each his own I guess ... we each have our own ethical standards ..... based on our own ethics  .. and on our level of knowledge on a subject ... and on our own expectations of respect for Western rather than for a barbaric medieval male dominant culture

some just don't know what it's about .. and some don't want to know ... some know but would rather pretend otherwise and give it a pass

Anyhow, no biggy in the long run as anything today is temporary and short to live .. a mere temporary and off course growing stage we are in at the moment ...  islam is now working overtime to  wear out / totally destroy its welcome,  ... so all these weird (and  uncharacteristic of the ethical principles of our society) aberrations of late will all become  moot and past issues soon enough

Now that rates a troll style insult or a a troll style "I don't understand what you are saying" .. or both  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Thank you for your words of reason,  Fashionista

Fashionista's respect for police is understandable. I think she couldn't be impartial if she tried. I get it. But the issue is why is our national police force is allowing a symbol of male superiority to be worn by it's officers.