Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Pattaya is where east meets west.

It's fucken loaded wall to wall with over 50,000 women and I'm the real Pokémon...Gotta fuck em all !!

Cept I got married and that fucked that notion up....she will not leave my side she knows what I'm capable of....personal best 12 yes 12 women at once. In the same same loom.

Congratulations.

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Pattaya is where east meets west.

It's fucken loaded wall to wall with over 50,000 women and I'm the real Pokémon...Gotta fuck em all !!

Cept I got married and that fucked that notion up....she will not leave my side she knows what I'm capable of....personal best 12 yes 12 women at once. In the same same loom.

It is just another tourist ghetto. If you really need to pay for it, go to the second floor of the Hotel Lisboa in Macau. The hos in Pattaya are not sexy enough to be employed there.

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm gonna stay with my wif she is good to me and she is well awsre that if she doesn't fucken like it she can go back to rice paddy.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

You could send her to Adelaide.

I'd show her a good time.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

I get that...but she doesn't do tuck shops as far as I know.

GORDY GAMBINO

Tuck Shop Lady arms. Like a fucken Thai rice picker. As big as a sumo wrestler. Actaually your wifes arse is about 5 axe handles wide.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE