The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

You meant the Native Indians and refugees, right?

No, it's you whites that want more Syrians and less accountability for Native band councils.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"For once, you and I agree.

Sorry, toots!

There will still be quite a few of us Whiteys around here for some generations to come!

Like it or leave it!

Should this be a problem, I'll buy you a one way plane ticket back to China, provided you hand over your passport and denounce your citizenship!  However, I doubt that will ever happen...

Immigrants sure talk tough about the evil White man, but they sure seem willing to live amongst him!

I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

Latinos call them Gringos. What do Asians call them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sorry, toots!

There will still be quite a few of us Whiteys around here for some generations to come!

Like it or leave it!

Should this be a problem, I'll buy you a one way plane ticket back to China, provided you hand over your passport and denounce your citizenship!  However, I doubt that will ever happen...

Immigrants sure talk tough about the evil White man, but they sure seem willing to live amongst him!

I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

Since Asians speak many different languages that would depend on which ethnicity you asked wouldn't it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

You meant the Native Indians and refugees, right?

No, it's you whites that want more Syrians and less accountability for Native band councils.

White liberals are weak minded, naive fools who have been indoctrinated with Jewish white guilt and other self hating brainwashing.  The tool used for this is Cultural Marxism, and from what I've been hearing the Jew's next target is Japan....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Sorry, toots!

Like it or leave it!

Since Asians speak many different languages that would depend on which ethnicity you asked wouldn't it.

Just when I think Total Dunce has floor for his stupidity he lowers his own standards.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Velvet"

Sorry, toots!

Like it or leave it!

Just when I think Total Dunce has floor for his stupidity he lowers his own standards.

Herman please ask the wife.

Bricktop

You're a mod.

Teach him to use the
tags correctly, ffs.

Thiel

What is the objection to Dr Kellie Leitch's proposal to screen immigrants for Canadian values? What is wrong with keeping something as abhorrent as female genital mutilation out of the country?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"You're a mod.

Teach him to use the
tags correctly, ffs.

He lost his image posting privileges until this coming weekend for spamming the board with some racist image of an East Asian woman he found on the internet just like he used to bomb threads with the same few words over and over again..

Now it's entry level Spanish.

ac_boring

Gallium

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"No, it's you whites that want more Syrians and less accountability for Native band councils.

Well, it might be some Whites, but it isn't this White...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"What is the objection to Dr Kellie Leitch's proposal to screen immigrants for Canadian values? What is wrong with keeping something as abhorrent as female genital mutilation out of the country?

It's dog whistle politics. It's intolerant. It's xenophobic. ac_boring

Lance Leftardashian

White people have caused all non whites far too much suffering over the many centuries and they should not only be ashamed of their shiteness but need to atone for their history by being far more accommodating to other cultures.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White people have caused all non whites far too much suffering over the many centuries and they should not only be ashamed of their shiteness but need to atone for their history by being far more accommodating to other cultures.

I don't know about white people, but the West has done a lot to not only admit, but atone for the mistakes of past generations..

Most cultures cannot accept the admit part.

GORDY GAMBINO

Pattaya is where east meets west.

It's fucken loaded wall to wall with over 50,000 women and I'm the real Pokémon...Gotta fuck em all !!

Cept I got married and that fucked that notion up....she will not leave my side she knows what I'm capable of....personal best 12 yes 12 women at once. In the same same loom.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE