The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"LOL

May I suggest "in trunk" only?

But that's where we hide the illegals that we supplement our business with.

:laugh:

Lance Leftardashian

Hopefully one day white people will finally be a minority in Canada and we can all live in harmony in a truly multicultural nation.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Hopefully one day white people will finally be a minority in Canada and we can all live in harmony in a truly multicultural nation.

For once, you and I agree.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Daisy May"LOL

May I suggest "in trunk" only?

But that's where we hide the illegals that we supplement our business with.

:laugh:

Fash!!!

You're becoming funnier by the day!!!! :roll:

Where have you hidden this comedic side of you!!!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"For once, you and I agree.

Sorry, toots!

There will still be quite a few of us Whiteys around here for some generations to come!

Like it or leave it!

Should this be a problem, I'll buy you a one way plane ticket back to China, provided you hand over your passport and denounce your citizenship!  However, I doubt that will ever happen...

Immigrants sure talk tough about the evil White man, but they sure seem willing to live amongst him!

Angry White Male

Russell Peters (East Indian) made a good joke once during one of his shows...

African American decides to go back to Africa to "get back to his roots."  A few minutes after arriving, hugs the first White man he sees, and proclaims his "love for his brother"...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Sorry, toots!

There will still be quite a few of us Whiteys around here for some generations to come!

Like it or leave it!

Should this be a problem, I'll buy you a one way plane ticket back to China, provided you hand over your passport and denounce your citizenship!  However, I doubt that will ever happen...

Immigrants sure talk tough about the evil White man, but they sure seem willing to live amongst him!

I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Sorry, toots!

Like it or leave it!

I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

Funny. No le gusta la gente blanca? Casi cierto.  :thumbup:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

QuoteTwenty Dollars wrote:

https://the247analyst.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/working-with-idiots1.gif">

YEP!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Hopefully one day white people will finally be a minority in Canada and we can all live in harmony in a truly multicultural nation.

And no boxers line their gloves with ball bearings eh Joak. :icon_wink:

Lance Leftardashian

What on earth makes you believe that I am Joak ?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Which poster do you mean?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Which poster do you mean?

He means Gary Oak, a former poster.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I like whites. They keep my taxes sky high and still want more. They are such an asset. :roll:  ac_razz

You meant the Native Indians and refugees, right?