The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Hi Daisy...Gosh, darn, y'all look as sweet as a corn muffin...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Hi Daisy...Gosh, darn, y'all look as sweet as a corn muffin...

Daisy May always does.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I know. He's just being Roberto...its what he does...

Oh and he's leaving us, ahhhhhhh boo fucking hoo.

Odinson

Only in melting pots like Canada...

Lets not forget what it took to make it so...

Hundreds of years of putting down shitheads..

Anonymous

^What the fuck is this short, unemployed, alcoholic, idiotic, crybaby faggot doing on the main board? Send him back to Vesna along with his bf old man Aaron.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Multiculturalism is fine, but Islam is a hate ideology and is about the same as wearing this.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/Dr__Strangelove/Various/KKKa.jpg">

Neo nazis and Islamists have a lot in common. Both think you should be put to death.

What a nasty horrible racsist thing to say. Sounds like you support this Herman? How much longer before the word RACSIST is banned here?  I think Bob is a smart guy. Why chase him away?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"Multiculturalism is fine, but Islam is a hate ideology and is about the same as wearing this.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/Dr__Strangelove/Various/KKKa.jpg">

Neo nazis and Islamists have a lot in common. Both think you should be put to death.

What a nasty horrible racsist thing to say. Sounds like you support this Herman? How much longer before the word RACSIST is banned here?  I think Bob is a smart guy. Why chase him away?

It's spelled racist Twenty Dollars.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

You got the message. Is this sort of thing OK here? Wanna hear a good answer.

Aryan

Herman's right..... muslim extremists hate gays, more so than modern day 'neo nazis' such as myself do. I just find homos an annoyance, I dont wish them dead.  

It is laughable though how many gays adhere to uber left wing policies which promote pro muslim agendas, when the vast majority of muslims wouldn't give 2 fucks if all homos were  cleansed from existence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman's right..... muslim extremists hate gays, more so than modern day 'neo nazis' such as myself do. I just find homos an annoyance, I dont wish them dead.  

It is laughable though how many gays adhere to uber left wing policies which promote pro muslim agendas, when the vast majority of muslims wouldn't give 2 fucks if all homos were  cleansed from existence.

Total Dunce, can't spell, he can't comprehend a post and he thinks the violent, hate ideology called Islam is a frickin race. :crazy:

And Scouse, you are right about that. I lived in the Middle East for a long time, so I know how much Islam despises gays.

Anonymous

QuoteI think Bob is a smart guy.

Only compared to you. But, a snot filled Kleenex has greater intelligence than you.

QuoteWhy chase him away?

Learn to read retard. He said why he was leaving. RW is gone and there is no other arse here he wants to kiss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I think Bob is a smart guy.

ac_lmfao

http://cdn.quotationof.com/images/idiot-quotes-2.jpg">

Anonymous

For Total dumbass.

Racist:

1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Islam is an ideology not a race dummy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteI think Bob is a smart guy.

Only compared to you. But, a snot filled Kleenex has greater intelligence than you.

QuoteWhy chase him away?

Learn to read retard. He said why he was leaving. RW is gone and there is no other arse here he wants to kiss.

Oh dear Herman. Your sentence looks askew? WTF?

Lance Leftardashian

One day hopefully there will be an equal number of all peoples in Canada and we will be truly multicultural.
I care, you pay