Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Look, you fat, tatted up sluts!

Started by Angry White Male, August 30, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Sorry SCOUSE.  It's hard to tell you guys apart sometimes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Well I guess me and mel share a common dislike of renee, its not too surprising really.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

How many years have we been hearing that the forums, including MMB, are dead and will be shutting down? As long as I have been around.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

CantDietWontDiet

Renee

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Well why don't you elaborate then?  Let me guess, because in your eyes I'm a 'racist neo nazi' who shouldn't be allowed to voice their views anywhere, ever.   ac_toofunny  

Quite funny, when muslim hate is prevalent on here, but zie chosen ones are immune from criticism right?  You types are so fucking hypocritical its beyond a joke...

If the main reason for your insistence on banning me are the fat jokes, well sorry for upsetting you, but if you weren't such a bad mannered, obnoxious bitch, I wouldn't have ripped you like I have..    :empathy:

Oh you can voice your opinion.....just not here. There is a whole wide internet for loser nutjobs like you. Go find it.

Having your crazy Jew hating ass and whiney white pride crap all over this forum is something nobody wants. Especially when it's coming out an uneducated chav, like you. It's not exactly the image this place wants to present.

As for the Muslim hate, well that's contained in a sub. Besides its not Muslim's that are hated.....it's Islamic radicalism that is on trial here. There is a big difference between decrying a pack of crazies with bombs strapped their ass and your loony Rothschild conspiracy horseshit.

One is reality the other is, well......paranoid delusional nonsense.

Get lost loser. I'm sure there is some low rent flat that needs some ugly carpeting. Or better yet, some Neo Nazi propaganda video that needs watching.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Get over it.

He can't.

He's perpetually 4 years old and he thinks I stole his blanket.

Poor pathetic thing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

CantDietWontDiet

Well my horizontally gifted friend, your remarks are all a matter of perception aren't they?    

And its down to your personal viewpoints and opinions which lead you to believe that anti muslim sentiment is legitimate , while 'loony Rothschild conspiracies' are beyond the pale.

As I've said before, you are biased as fuck, and do not deserve to moderate any forum.

JOE

...is this your version of a 'pep talk', S'Mel?

Trying to raise the morale of the troops, eh?

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look, you fat, tatted up sluts that've pushed out multiple rats likely with different fathers...

Ace does not find you attractive, but yet this is what North America has left me to deal with.  That's all there is left here, it seems.

Feminism has really permitted you to be "free" for sure...  Free to stuff your fat fucking faces with junk non-stop.  

Free to not ever visit the gym with your fat, lazy asses.  

Free to tattoo your fucking arms, neck, and everywhere else.  Shit, not even bikers or sailors can compare.  DISGUSTING!

Free to have a foul, condescending mouth, and uncouth behaviour.  Congratulations...  Feminism has turned the average female into something rougher than a biker or sailor.  Not exactly lady-like, and not very attractive.

Free to pop out multiple rats that you cannot take care of, with multiple men.  DISGUSTING!

And now that you're my age, you've ruined yourselves.  Fat, with a blown out cunt from multiple kids, skin like leather from baking in the sun or tanning booth trying to look like a fucking Negro.  DISGUSTING!

Ace is saddened.  I'm a businessman.  I'm fit.  I'm clean.  I have all my own teeth.  I don't have fucking kids, because I made the wise decision to not do so.

Yeah, you "go" girls...  Best you'll get is some drunken skid that you've picked up at the bar.  Enjoy spreading around STD's for this "freedom," you fucking sluts!

North American women make Ace sad.  Although sometimes the desire is there for a significant other, to be quite honest it's best for me to just stay married to my business, and hopefully grow it.

And I have some advice for the men that also help perpetuate this sad state of affairs...  Don't EVER get desperate enough to get with women like this...  The reason they think this behaviour is acceptable, is because some men put up with it.  Some men are so desperate they'll endure a woman as described.  They should NOT!  Not even for a drunken one night stand.  Don't even associate with them.  Too many beta cucks desperate for any pussy perpetuate this problem.  Just jack off instead...  At least that way there's no long term regrets.

North American women are really starting to disgust me.  Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking it's getting bad!

Angry White Male

Angry Tara tells me to come up with new material, only later to realize that I'm not Scouse...

The hags here are disgruntled!  They are frustrated!  And so am I!  LOLZ!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Business?? Oh you mean moving piles of dirt from point "A" to point "B" like some besotted gopher. Mel, you would be better off hauling manure. You already know how to spread it.

I will haul manure also.  My rate will be higher due to the cleanup I will have to deal with.

If you need it hauled, I can haul it.  If I personally cannot, I can arrange it.  My business is customer satisfaction, and I get jobs done.

Attack me all you want, you fat pig.  My trucks may come in handy one day transporting your ass out of your bed-ridden room.

Angry White Male

Tomorrow I have to go salvage an air cleaner housing off a wrecked T800.

The old housing on my old W900 doesn't seal properly, and Kenworth has to order the filters in for them also, so it's a double pain in my fucking ass!

Pain in the ass shit, but I can't risk my intake dusting in the environments that I operate in.

I'll just install the newer style housing myself tomorrow.

Angry White Male

From running a quasi-one man show, to properly incorporating and running a business is more effort than most people could handle.

Luckily I have enough brain power to do so, and most importantly...  The financial capital to make it a possibility.

VERY important things to remember...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Business?? Oh you mean moving piles of dirt from point "A" to point "B" like some besotted gopher. Mel, you would be better off hauling manure. You already know how to spread it.

I will haul manure also.  My rate will be higher due to the cleanup I will have to deal with.

If you need it hauled, I can haul it.  If I personally cannot, I can arrange it.  My business is customer satisfaction, and I get jobs done.

Attack me all you want, you fat pig.  My trucks may come in handy one day transporting your ass out of your bed-ridden room.

I highly doubt that.

Truth is that truck will come in handy after you blow all your money away on cheap booze and dope.

You can take the wheels off it, put a tarp over the dump body and live in it. The trick will be finding some vacant lot that you can squat the damn thing in.

Good luck, rummy.

Angry White Male

I'd mail you some of my business cards, but there would be no point...  I'm not registered for US for-hire travel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview