The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Look, you fat, tatted up sluts!

Started by Angry White Male, August 30, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Look, you fat, tatted up sluts that've pushed out multiple rats likely with different fathers...

Ace does not find you attractive, but yet this is what North America has left me to deal with.  That's all there is left here, it seems.

Feminism has really permitted you to be "free" for sure...  Free to stuff your fat fucking faces with junk non-stop.  

Free to not ever visit the gym with your fat, lazy asses.  

Free to tattoo your fucking arms, neck, and everywhere else.  Shit, not even bikers or sailors can compare.  DISGUSTING!

Free to have a foul, condescending mouth, and uncouth behaviour.  Congratulations...  Feminism has turned the average female into something rougher than a biker or sailor.  Not exactly lady-like, and not very attractive.

Free to pop out multiple rats that you cannot take care of, with multiple men.  DISGUSTING!

And now that you're my age, you've ruined yourselves.  Fat, with a blown out cunt from multiple kids, skin like leather from baking in the sun or tanning booth trying to look like a fucking Negro.  DISGUSTING!

Ace is saddened.  I'm a businessman.  I'm fit.  I'm clean.  I have all my own teeth.  I don't have fucking kids, because I made the wise decision to not do so.

Yeah, you "go" girls...  Best you'll get is some drunken skid that you've picked up at the bar.  Enjoy spreading around STD's for this "freedom," you fucking sluts!

North American women make Ace sad.  Although sometimes the desire is there for a significant other, to be quite honest it's best for me to just stay married to my business, and hopefully grow it.

And I have some advice for the men that also help perpetuate this sad state of affairs...  Don't EVER get desperate enough to get with women like this...  The reason they think this behaviour is acceptable, is because some men put up with it.  Some men are so desperate they'll endure a woman as described.  They should NOT!  Not even for a drunken one night stand.  Don't even associate with them.  Too many beta cucks desperate for any pussy perpetuate this problem.  Just jack off instead...  At least that way there's no long term regrets.

North American women are really starting to disgust me.  Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking it's getting bad!

Angry White Male

And for Christ sakes, don't ever marry them unless you have rock-solid pre-nup in place!

In fact, don't marry them at all!

These useless bitches will often jump from cock to cock on a whim!  DISGUSTING!

Angry White Male

Time for some 1950's rockabilly!  Ace approves of this track...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YIR7jY7Q2E

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yeah, you "go" girls...  Best you'll get is some drunken skid that you've picked up at the bar.  Enjoy spreading around STD's for this "freedom," you fucking sluts!

So what's the difference between "some drunken skid" slumped over a bar and some "drunken skid" hiding out in his 3 room condo slumped over his mechanical keyboard?....The social aspect or the obsession? :laugh3:

Quote from: "Angry White Male"North American women make Ace sad.  Although sometimes the desire is there for a significant other, to be quite honest it's best for me to just stay married to my business, and hopefully grow it.

Business?? Oh you mean moving piles of dirt from point "A" to point "B" like some besotted gopher. Mel, you would be better off hauling manure. You already know how to spread it. :thumbup:

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Just jack off instead...  At least that way there's no long term regrets.

Ewwww, so that isn't popcorn paint on the ceiling of your condo? Yikes.  :ohmy:

BTW, I love it when white trash tries to raise themselves up the ladder of society by standing on the shoulders of their own kind. It always makes for great entertainment.

Thanks for the laughs, Mel.   :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look, you fat, tatted up sluts that've pushed out multiple rats likely with different fathers...

Ace does not find you attractive, but yet this is what North America has left me to deal with.  That's all there is left here, it seems.

Feminism has really permitted you to be "free" for sure...  Free to stuff your fat fucking faces with junk non-stop.  

Free to tattoo your fucking arms, neck, and everywhere else.  Shit, not even bikers or sailors can compare.  DISGUSTING!

Free to have a foul, condescending mouth, and uncouth behaviour.  Congratulations...  Feminism has turned the average female into something rougher than a biker or sailor.  Not exactly lady-like, and not very attractive.

Free to pop out multiple rats that you cannot take care of, with multiple men.  DISGUSTING!

And now that you're my age, you've ruined yourselves.  Fat, with a blown out cunt from multiple kids, skin like leather from baking in the sun or tanning booth trying to look like a fucking Negro.  DISGUSTING!

Ace is saddened.  I'm a businessman.  I'm fit.  I'm clean.  I have all my own teeth.  I don't have fucking kids, because I made the wise decision to not do so.

Yeah, you "go" girls...  Best you'll get is some drunken skid that you've picked up at the bar.  Enjoy spreading around STD's for this "freedom," you fucking sluts!

North American women make Ace sad.  Although sometimes the desire is there for a significant other, to be quite honest it's best for me to just stay married to my business, and hopefully grow it.

And I have some advice for the men that also help perpetuate this sad state of affairs...  Don't EVER get desperate enough to get with women like this...  The reason they think this behaviour is acceptable, is because some men put up with it.  Some men are so desperate they'll endure a woman as described.  They should NOT!  Not even for a drunken one night stand.  Don't even associate with them.  Too many beta cucks desperate for any pussy perpetuate this problem.  Just jack off instead...  At least that way there's no long term regrets.

North American women are really starting to disgust me.  Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking it's getting bad!

:001_rolleyes:

FatFuckingMess

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look, you fat, tatted up sluts that've pushed out multiple rats likely with different fathers...

lol its not Renee's fault, her obesity issues are hereditary apparently.    :laugh3:

As for her potty mouth and attitude problem, I put those down to a combination of self loathing and sexual frustration.

Renee

Quote from: "FatFuckingMess"

lol its not Renee's fault, her obesity issues are hereditary apparently.    :laugh3:

As for her potty mouth and attitude problem, I put those down to a combination of self loathing and sexual frustration.

If I was mean to you in the past.....I apologize.

I never imagined that it would have left such unforgettable psychological scars on a big strong internet warrior like you. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

FatFuckingMess

Lol right......... I've obviously pushed your buttons in the past as you have been the main advocate for banning me from this board.  :001_rolleyes:

FatFuckingMess

Bit of a piss take really when the likes of semen are allowed to fire his verbal diarrhea everywhere.

Renee

Cry us a river, Scouse.   :cray:

As for pushing buttons,....Well it's obvious who's buttons have been pushed.

BTW, the reason I wanted you gone, had nothing to do with me. It's kinda disconcerting that you haven't figured that out yet.

Apparently you are about as perceptive and self-aware as your twin moron brother TD.

CantDietWontDiet

Well why don't you elaborate then?  Let me guess, because in your eyes I'm a 'racist neo nazi' who shouldn't be allowed to voice their views anywhere, ever.   ac_toofunny  

Quite funny, when muslim hate is prevalent on here, but zie chosen ones are immune from criticism right?  You types are so fucking hypocritical its beyond a joke...

If the main reason for your insistence on banning me are the fat jokes, well sorry for upsetting you, but if you weren't such a bad mannered, obnoxious bitch, I wouldn't have ripped you like I have..    :empathy:

RW

Let me sum it up for all you doorknob humping retards:

[size=200]YOU ARE FUCKING BORING.[/size]

All of us have been online for a long time.  The shock value neo Nazi shit is overdone.  It's the MO of every 20 something who can't muster up anything of value to say to get attention.  Total fuckin' yawnfest shit.

No one wants to fuck any of you.  Not in real or virtual life.  I understand being bitter about pounding your palm 5 nights a week but we don't give a fuck.  All of us reject losers like you all the time and watch you throw your mentally stunted tantrums while we roll our eyes and take showers to wipe the stink of pathetic loser off of us after coming in contact with you.  We see it all the goddamn time.  You aren't special cupcakes.

What none of you seem capable of doing is just acting like a normal decent human being which is something women MIGHT actually find attractive.  I say might very loosely because I think a good number of you are too far gone to actually be attractive to anyone anymore.

All I'm asking from you fucking degenerates is that you get some new material.  If we have to suffer through your mental seizuring, please

[size=200]GET SOME NEW MATERIAL.[/size]

Thank you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Since when has this become a fucking dating site ?   ac_lmfao  

i post in forums for a laugh, and this place is seriously lacking in  them, mainly due to having a core membership of half a dozen or so people.

As I've said in another thread, you should just swallow your pride and go back to evs forum, because all this place and the new one are ever gonna be are dead as fuck.

RW

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Since when has this become a fucking dating site ?   ac_lmfao  

i post in forums for a laugh, and this place is seriously lacking in  them, mainly due to having a core membership of half a dozen or so people.

As I've said in another thread, you should just swallow your pride and go back to evs forum, because all this place and the new one are ever gonna be are dead as fuck.

Some people don't want to associate with that unstable bitch.  Get over it.

We know it's not a dating site - something YOU seem to forget with your repeated "I'm not into you bitches" rants.

Fuck you are boring.
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Since when has this become a fucking dating site ?   ac_lmfao  

Some people don't want to associate with that unstable bitch.  Get over it.

We know it's not a dating site - something YOU seem to forget with your repeated "I'm not into you bitches" rants.

Fuck you are boring.

Your addressing the wrong person, I guess the different handles have caused the confusion. Blame renee, I'd still use my original one if she hadn't taken it upon her large self to ban it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview