Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Look, you fat, tatted up sluts!

Started by Angry White Male, August 30, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: "Angry White Male"From running a quasi-one man show, to properly incorporating and running a business is more effort than most people could handle.

Luckily I have enough brain power to do so, and most importantly...  The financial capital to make it a possibility.

VERY important things to remember...

You are in th4e trucking business? Very competitive from what I have heard and a lot of headaches. Good luck, you will need it.
gay, conservative and proud

Angry White Male

The profit margin is about half of what owning a Subway provides...

However, I can offset this margin due to the fact that I don't have to hire a bunch of minimum wage cranky people...

That, and since I have no family or life, I can do much of the "business aspect" work myself, instead of paying others to do it for me.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"From running a quasi-one man show, to properly incorporating and running a business is more effort than most people could handle.

Yeah I guess that's why there are millions of successful small businesses in operation today.  :laugh3:

You do know small business makes up the bulk of the job creation in most capitalist economies, right? So I guess a lot of people can "handle" it. :laugh3:

Quote from: "Angry White Male" Luckily I have enough brain power to do so, and most importantly...  The financial capital to make it a possibility.

VERY important things to remember...

Mel, I've run a small business, started it from nothing and when I left to pursue other things, it was doing just under a million a year in construction and service contracts. It's not rocket science. You aren't anything special, so stop bragging like a fool. Nobody gives a shit about you, your truck or how much mud you haul or.....roll in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I have money to invest.

The thing is, I know the business well enough that I operate in.  This gives me the advantage.

I know nothing about owning a Subway, even though I could buy one.

I stick with what I know for know...

Thiel

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The profit margin is about half of what owning a Subway provides...

However, I can offset this margin due to the fact that I don't have to hire a bunch of minimum wage cranky people...

That, and since I have no family or life, I can do much of the "business aspect" work myself, instead of paying others to do it for me.

I don't get that. Your labour costs will be significantly than a Subway franchisee. How does that offset low profit margins?

I am a business owner myself.

Angry White Male

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

I can have my company retain my pay for the year, which I may do.

I can also pay myself in dividends, which are taxed differently.

I simply don't have to employ a number of cranky employees to make my business work.

Thiel

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm not sure what you're asking here.

I can have my company retain my pay for the year, which I may do.

I can also pay myself in dividends, which are taxed differently.

I simply don't have to employ a number of cranky employees to make my business work.

Your labour costs are what I was getting at. In your previous post, it seemed you were saying your labour costs were lower than a Subway franchisee. I see now how you do it. You do not have employees.

Angry White Male

The Subway quote was for profit margins...  Subway has a higher profit margin, but you employ many people to run the franchise.

These people are cranky because they are earning minimum wage.

I don't want a part of that, and cannot accept the problems that arise from that "discomfort."

My business does not deal with that aspect of the employment "chain."

If I need to thrown a driver in the truck, he knows he'll be getting in the mid-$20's/hourly.

Nonetheless, the less employees, the better.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Since when has this become a fucking dating site ?   ac_lmfao  

i post in forums for a laugh, and this place is seriously lacking in  them, mainly due to having a core membership of half a dozen or so people.

As I've said in another thread, you should just swallow your pride and go back to evs forum, because all this place and the new one are ever gonna be are dead as fuck.

Some people don't want to associate with that unstable bitch.  Get over it.

We know it's not a dating site - something YOU seem to forget with your repeated "I'm not into you bitches" rants.

Fuck you are boring.

Your addressing the wrong person, I guess the different handles have caused the confusion. Blame renee, I'd still use my original one if she hadn't taken it upon her large self to ban it.

As if some dipshit fool would want to use your handle Scouse the Liverpool dishwasher.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Since when has this become a fucking dating site ?   ac_lmfao  

i post in forums for a laugh, and this place is seriously lacking in  them, mainly due to having a core membership of half a dozen or so people.

As I've said in another thread, you should just swallow your pride and go back to evs forum, because all this place and the new one are ever gonna be are dead as fuck.

Some people don't want to associate with that unstable bitch.  Get over it.

We know it's not a dating site - something YOU seem to forget with your repeated "I'm not into you bitches" rants.

Fuck you are boring.

Your addressing the wrong person, I guess the different handles have caused the confusion. Blame renee, I'd still use my original one if she hadn't taken it upon her large self to ban it.

As if some dipshit fool would want to use your handle Scouse the Liverpool dishwasher.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/trolololol_zpsbinprfo6.png.html">

Twenty Dollars

Rather be a ocean fool than Liverpool dishwasher any day. Jealous creep. Flying through LAX this afternoon. Surprising uncrowded  for a Wedensday. Martine will ignore me for a day or two after I get back, then all will be back to normal. Have a nice day everyone. That photo is 2 years old. The dipshit dishwasher isn't too good at math.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Rather be a ocean fool than Liverpool dishwasher any day. Jealous creep. Flying through LAX this afternoon. Surprising uncrowded  for a Wedensday. Martine will ignore me for a day or two after I get back, then all will be back to normal. Have a nice day everyone. That photo is 2 years old. The dipshit dishwasher isn't too good at math.

But he did put shit graphics on your head so he got something right. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Rather be a ocean fool than Liverpool dishwasher any day. Jealous creep. Flying through LAX this afternoon. Surprising uncrowded  for a Wedensday. Martine will ignore me for a day or two after I get back, then all will be back to normal. Have a nice day everyone. That photo is 2 years old. The dipshit dishwasher isn't too good at math.

Yeah. Similar to living in it and around it New Jersey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah. Similar to living in it and around it New Jersey.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview