Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Cannot Read the Forum Unless I Login

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2016, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What's going on here?

I am trying something out Herman..

It's only a trial..

I am also thinking of trying guest posting again..

Good idea, yay or nay?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's only a trial..

Good idea, yay or nay?

Nay to both. Guest posting is an invitation for assholery and a lot of work for me.

Bricktop

Er...guys...

Isn't this a discussion you should be having BEFORE springing surprises on mods and members?

Work TOGETHER.

cc

QuoteI Cannot Read the Forum Unless I Login

Would that not keep robots / search engines from reading it?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Er...guys...

Isn't this a discussion you should be having BEFORE springing surprises on mods and members?

Work TOGETHER.

Normally yes, but I do not want this board being used as posting material on another board..

This is only a trial Oberon.

Bricktop

I understand.

But let me be perfectly honest.

You are loved and respected  by all, as you well know.

However, you seem to be either unable or unwilling to engage your team in dialogue as to how the forum should be managed. It should come as no news to you that this has cost you the loss of mods in the past, and is the basis for why you had to move.

May I strongly recommend that you adopt a participatory approach to forum management by engaging with your crew BEFORE swerving or implementing changes. Work with them/he/she as a TEAM.

We all know its your forum, Fash. But even major corporations understand the value of teamwork in improving overall efficiency and enhancing morale.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I understand.

But let me be perfectly honest.

You are loved and respected  by all, as you well know.

However, you seem to be either unable or unwilling to engage your team in dialogue as to how the forum should be managed. It should come as no news to you that this has cost you the loss of mods in the past, and is the basis for why you had to move.

May I strongly recommend that you adopt a participatory approach to forum management by engaging with your crew BEFORE swerving or implementing changes. Work with them/he/she as a TEAM.

We all know its your forum, Fash. But even major corporations understand the value of teamwork in improving overall efficiency and enhancing morale.

She is not a dictator and usually does let me know in advance of changes. She didn't tell me about this change until after it was made which is why I started this thread.

@realAzhyaAryola

I sort of like it like that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

It's only a trial..

Good idea, yay or nay?

Nay to both. Guest posting is an invitation for assholery and a lot of work for me.

Agreed. Hey, what happened to Keeper?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"

It's only a trial..

Good idea, yay or nay?

Agreed. Hey, what happened to Keeper?

I'm not sure Azhya..

I hope he's alright.

@realAzhyaAryola

I declare that I like it, not being able to read unless you log in. I like it very much. I want Fash to know that but I'm not implying I want my preference imposed on all. I just like it, that's all.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I declare that I like it, not being able to read unless you log in. I like it very much. I want Fash to know that but I'm not implying I want my preference imposed on all. I just like it, that's all.

Thank you Azhya, I want everyone to give their opinion.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I declare that I like it, not being able to read unless you log in. I like it very much. I want Fash to know that but I'm not implying I want my preference imposed on all. I just like it, that's all.

I like it too.

Anonymous

It doesn't matter to me if I have to login to read the board.