Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"I think Shen has the hots for skinface...

FUCK OFF!!

Hey!!!

I'm trying to help here!!!

:6:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

FUCK OFF!!

Hey!!!

I'm trying to help here!!!

:6:

It's not fucking working. I hate that crybaby baglicker DSM and I don't intend to change that.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... i'm gonna go tell on you.... :(

I believe it phag.

Anonymous

Weak...check

Whiney...check

Delicate...check

Thin skinned....most definitely

Sycophantic...no doubt about it

Lame attempts to be funny....absolutely

Yeah, he meets all the criteria I set for men.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Weak...check

Whiney...check

Delicate...check

DSM doesn't have a high opinion of you either. Both of you are dead wrong about your opinion of the other person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Weak...check

Whiney...check

Delicate...check

DSM doesn't have a high opinion of you either. Both of you are dead wrong about your opinion of the other person.

Is he trash talking me on another board or in private messages? If it's the latter, he's proving my point that he's a gutless coward.

Anonymous

Weak...check

Whiney...check

Delicate...check

Is he trash talking me on another board or in private messages? If it's the latter, he's proving my point that he's a gutless coward.

The brother does not see the point in name calling again and again. You two are not likely to suddenly start liking each other any time soon. We accept that.

Anonymous

The brother does not see the point in name calling again and again. You two are not likely to suddenly start liking each other any time soon. We accept that.

Hermie, you have me all wrong. Who wouldn't love a middle aged man who uses the pm option to dispense gossip. Hold me back, I want to sit on his face. :laugh3:

deadskinmask

lol. don't go blaming herman.... he just wanted to know why you seem to have such a problem with me. i told him all i knew about it since we've never actually discussed the nature of our relationship.... afterwards, he tried to point out all your good qualities. i shot holes in it and that was that.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol. don't go blaming herman.... he just wanted to know why you seem to have such a problem with me. i told him all i knew about it since we've never actually discussed the nature of our relationship.... afterwards, he tried to point out all your good qualities. i shot holes in it and that was that.... :D

No you didn't shoot any holes in anything. You gave opinions of Shen Li and I shot holes in them. Neither of you seem capable of seeing the other person clearly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol. don't go blaming herman.... he just wanted to know why you seem to have such a problem with me. i told him all i knew about it since we've never actually discussed the nature of our relationship.... afterwards, he tried to point out all your good qualities. i shot holes in it and that was that.... :D

No you didn't shoot any holes in anything. You gave opinions of Shen Li and I shot holes in them. Neither of you seem capable of seeing the other person clearly.

lol, I could imagine the cattiness of those private convos. DSM, and his poison Playstation strike again. ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

either/or.... irrelevant.... i have a limited amount of actual free time and i try to waste it as wisely as possible. i'd rather chit-chat about things than have a pissing contest.... online drama is an oxymoron. this is internet. nothing of value happens here so quit taking it so seriously.... :(

Anonymous

lol, I could imagine the cattiness of those private convos. DSM, and his poison Playstation strike again. ac_toofunny

Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview