Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"if posting about it actually solved it, i'd be all over it.... but as it stands, its just two groups high-fiving each other and flipping birds at the other group. no solutions there....

I am apolitical too, though I will vote in our next provincial election..

The problem with politics and all the other issues that are tied to it like environment and taxation on forums and Twitter is how hyper partisan it is.

They are not interested in finding solutions.

i'm with you 100%.... but i don't even bother to vote. its ridiculous here in the US. voting is just freedom theatre.... the candidates are picked by an inner circle. the media is coached on how to report on each of the puppets that claim candidacy. and regardless of who you pick, the electoral collage decides who wins and thats it.... it has the appearance that you won/lost.... but the sad truth is you weren't even in the game.... if you're really tired of the bullshit and really want your vote to count.... i suggest you vote with a bullet.... :laugh:

How about at the state and municipal level?

Are there specific issues you are interested in or anything you want changed?

I have never voted in a provincial or federal election, but I want our provincial carbon tax that will cost my family about $1000 per year repealed..

In order for that to happen we have got to vote out our premier, so I will be voting in the spring of 2019.

deadskinmask

i tend to stay to myself as far as politics. my girl asks me what i'm unhappy with and she posts to various politicians email addresses... but i try to just focus on my little corner of the world and drift paycheck to paycheck.... the world is imploding. i think its too late to fix it.... at this point, i don't even see a need to slow it down a little.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i tend to stay to myself as far as politics. my girl asks me what i'm unhappy with and she posts to various politicians email addresses... but i try to just focus on my little corner of the world and drift paycheck to paycheck.... the world is imploding. i think its too late to fix it.... at this point, i don't even see a need to slow it down a little.... :(

I am cynical too about politicians..

The only time my family matters to them is when they want my vote..

Still, I want our expensive carbon tax repealed.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i tend to stay to myself as far as politics. my girl asks me what i'm unhappy with and she posts to various politicians email addresses... but i try to just focus on my little corner of the world and drift paycheck to paycheck.... the world is imploding. i think its too late to fix it.... at this point, i don't even see a need to slow it down a little.... :(

I am cynical too about politicians..

The only time my family matters to them is when they want my vote..

Still, I want our expensive carbon tax repealed.

yeah. trying is better than dying. good luck.... i would also urge you to find a list of politicians email addys and write em a letter. seriously....

Anonymous

There is nothing for working people to vote for. Left, right parties, big government, big companies, big labour, big NGO's take us for granted.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"There is nothing for working people to vote for. Left, right parties, big government, big companies, big labour, big NGO's take us for granted.

amen to that, brother.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"There is nothing for working people to vote for. Left, right parties, big government, big companies, big labour, big NGO's take us for granted.

They want us to believe carbon taxes are good for the middle class.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

All the others feed off of big government. This why the beast needs to be reduced in size.

Odinson

ShenLi needs to be taken to a white mans basement uber-command.

ac_biggrin

Thiel

Quote from: "deadskinmask"if posting about it actually solved it, i'd be all over it.... but as it stands, its just two groups high-fiving each other and flipping birds at the other group. no solutions there....

Forget politicians and the games they play. How could any American not be cynical about this phony dog and pony show of an election.

But there is a lot of good stuff on the internet that is helpful. A politicians job is to separate us from our money. Our job is to be smart and know where to invest to keep the fruits of our labour. That involves things like knowing the tax code and keeping abreast of any changes to it that affect us all. That is just one example. We could get into things like building codes, energy efficiency rebates, electric car rebates, firearm rules and on and on.

We all may become a little cynical of politics and rightfully so, but decisions that affect our lives are being made every single day. We would be foolish not to learn as much as we can. Like most people, I have limited time I can spend on the internet. I would hate to think I wasted it on mindless noise instead of useful information.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Forget politicians and the games they play. How could any American not be cynical about this phony dog and pony show of an election.

But there is a lot of good stuff on the internet that is helpful. A politicians job is to separate us from our money. Our job is to be smart and know where to invest to keep the fruits of our labour. That involves things like knowing the tax code and keeping abreast of any changes to it that affect us all. That is just one example. We could get into things like building codes, energy efficiency rebates, electric car rebates, firearm rules and on and on.

We all may become a little cynical of politics and rightfully so, but decisions that affect our lives are being made every single day. We would be foolish not to learn as much as we can. Like most people, I have limited time I can spend on the internet. I would hate to think I wasted it on mindless noise instead of useful information.

I don't think music, art, popular culture, humour, and literature are a waste Thiel..

I too am interested in how things affect my family and I..

But, I don't want to put all online time eggs in one basket.

Anonymous

I am going to keep speaking out about the evil nature of Islam. I don't care if anyone finds it boring or politically incorrect. It would be negligent of me not to share what I learned from so many years of living in Islamic shit holes.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"I am going to keep speaking out about the evil nature of Islam. I don't care if anyone finds it boring or politically incorrect. It would be negligent of me not to share what I learned from so many years of living in Islamic shit holes.
Backward Islam is a Cancer on the civilised west .

The sooner backward Islam is eradicated from the west the better .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Herman"I am going to keep speaking out about the evil nature of Islam. I don't care if anyone finds it boring or politically incorrect. It would be negligent of me not to share what I learned from so many years of living in Islamic shit holes.
Backward Islam is a Cancer on the civilised west .

The sooner backward Islam is eradicated from the west the better .

ac_drinks

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If anyone went kung fu on Semen they'd have to be careful they didn't dislocate his false hip.

Ha Ha .

S.EMEN gets Ripped on every site he goes n .

It must be cos he wears nappies in public .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview