Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

For starters, you provided an example of his cowardice. Beyond that wonderful quality, he competes with soon to see who can lick more fur off the Serbian lunatic's hairy ass. He's does the drive by thing here and then runs back to old Vesna and the tranny forum.

He's not funny, he's not original and he doesn't challenge anyone to think.  A miserable, predictable, pathetic, boring little man and a totally overrated poster.

Maybe he needs to get pissed as a newt while breastfeeding a newborn and issuing death threats before or after?

I prefer any hormone imbalances that he might have compared to the ones you've shown tbh.  :oeudC:

Ya, you took it so seriously too you came back for more. That is exactly what Green_Hornet would.

You silly old man. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

DSM is an emo guy that doesn't really post anything about anything. His posts are like a Seinfeld episode. They are about nothing.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"DSM is an emo guy that doesn't really post anything about anything. His posts are like a Seinfeld episode. They are about nothing.

So he manages to post nothing about nothing and you also wish him dead because of that?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"DSM is an emo guy that doesn't really post anything about anything. His posts are like a Seinfeld episode. They are about nothing.

So he manages to post nothing about nothing and you also wish him dead because of that?

You are so scared to post here, your false teeth are falling out eh pops?

Since this forum is so dangerous for you, I will do you a favor and ban you for six hours for your own protection. I would like to protect you more and make it permanent along with your fellow bullshitter odinson, but Fash will not let me do that.

Anonymous

For old man Aaron/Freud.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/61089094.jpg">

Frood

Since this forum is so dangerous for you, I will do you a favor and ban you for six hours for your own protection. I would like to protect you more and make it permanent along with your fellow bullshitter odinson, but Fash will not let me do that.

You're not much of a man, Herman. You're more of a jittery little silverfish hiding in Fash's shoes.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You're not much of a man, Herman. You're more of a jittery little silverfish hiding in Fash's shoes.  ac_smile

Whatever you say Aaron. You are free to take your buitthurt whining to the other board. A twenty four hour ban.

GORDY GAMBINO

Mods are gonna return you to sender how do ya like that mail order cunt...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

DSM is OK.  I have judged online characters for a long time, and I can come up with no reason as to why DSM should be targeted by anybody for anything, since he does what the rest of you do:  Posts a few posts.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

DSM is fine.

What I've seen time and time again, is that one poster will have an issue with a poster.  Depending on their "hierarchy," others WILL jump in and chastise that poster also, for no reason.

This happens in 'real life' also.

This is why I make no friends online (not that I want to)...  I judge each by what they do.

GORDY GAMBINO

You need a Van chink woman that is already schooled from her parents to obey orders. To serve you hand and foot. They don't always understand but persistence in her instruction will give you a full house slave. Like one of those fatarse momma coon negresses from years ago.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask" i'd rather talk about hunting or fishing. politics is a waste of time....

The hell you do you cocksucker. The reason lefty white chicks think you are as cute as the dickens is you have common interests you sycophantic anal wart. The shit you post is enough to make anyone outside that demographic lose their lunch you sycophantic anal wart. :negative:

i'm not gonna lie, i was feeling pretty down. good ol' skinz was just about ready to throw in the proverbial towel.... BUT when someone who normally hates my guts with such tenacity and enthusiasm refers to me as 'cute as the dickens' and compares me to one of the most beloved sitcoms of all time.... well.... lets just say - it gives me the will to go on.... thank you, shen.... what a nice thing to say.... :D

IRISH KAM

FORESKINMASK is Sound .

Unless one of his Many ALTs has Ripped me .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask" i'd rather talk about hunting or fishing. politics is a waste of time....

The hell you do you cocksucker. The reason lefty white chicks think you are as cute as the dickens is you have common interests you sycophantic anal wart. The shit you post is enough to make anyone outside that demographic lose their lunch you sycophantic anal wart. :negative:

i'm not gonna lie, i was feeling pretty down. good ol' skinz was just about ready to throw in the proverbial towel.... BUT when someone who normally hates my guts with such tenacity and enthusiasm refers to me as 'cute as the dickens' and compares me to one of the most beloved sitcoms of all time.... well.... lets just say - it gives me the will to go on.... thank you, shen.... what a nice thing to say.... :D

And don't forget sycophantic anal wart.....

That was gold my friends....thank you

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview