Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask" i'd rather talk about hunting or fishing. politics is a waste of time....

The hell you do you cocksucker. The reason lefty white chicks think you are as cute as the dickens is you have common interests you sycophantic anal wart. The shit you post is enough to make anyone outside that demographic lose their lunch you sycophantic anal wart. :negative:

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

For starters, you provided an example of his cowardice. Beyond that wonderful quality, he competes with soon to see who can lick more fur off the Serbian lunatic's hairy ass. He's does the drive by thing here and then runs back to old Vesna and the tranny forum.

He's not funny, he's not original and he doesn't challenge anyone to think.  A miserable, predictable, pathetic, boring little man and a totally overrated poster.

Maybe he needs to get pissed as a newt while breastfeeding a newborn and issuing death threats before or after?

I prefer any hormone imbalances that he might have compared to the ones you've shown tbh.  :oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Death threats hahahaha

awe that's noice.

Bizarre maybe at the time. Defo not noice.  ac_wot
Blahhhhhh...

Gallium

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

awe that's noice.

Words on words...but deadfuckmask deserves everything he gets!  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Gallium"

awe that's noice.

I've always gotten along with him. He's got moxy, and hutzpah or whatever that Jewish word is.

He'd be like the bogan friend you wouldn't be ashamed of inviting over for dinner. He'd inevitably wear his Live Free or Die coonskin cap but by the end, everyone would act French towards him like Uncle Ben from the colonies.
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

awe that's noice.

I've always gotten along with him. He's got moxy, and hutzpah or whatever that Jewish word is.

He'd be like the bogan friend you wouldn't be ashamed of inviting over for dinner. He'd inevitably wear his Live Free or Die coonskin cap but by the end, everyone would act French towards him like Uncle Ben from the colonies.

FORESKINMASK seems too be Hated by alot of members on numerous Sites ........Whys That ?

Hes been fair with me .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

awe that's noice.

FORESKINMASK seems too be Hated by alot of members on numerous Sites ........Whys That ?

Hes been fair with me .

He's a confident and erudite redneck, I reckon. People can't pin him down.

A plume in the cap of the deep South, I guess.
Blahhhhhh...

Gallium

awe that's noice.

He's a liar and thief...

And then there's that drug addiction and affiliation to unsavoury topic.

Top that off with sexism and racism.

And the creme da la creme...

bone idle laziness.

What does one get?

We have a fucking Redneck!

">

Frood

With all due respect to both you and him, I don't get any of that.
Blahhhhhh...

Gallium

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"With all due respect to both you and him, I don't get any of that.

I gave him plenty opportunity to do the right thing...and he failed. While he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, I expected at least a smudge of integrity...even from a redneck of swamp origin.  :howdy:

Frood

You, to paraphrase our youngest, makes me sads about all of this.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

For starters, you provided an example of his cowardice. Beyond that wonderful quality, he competes with soon to see who can lick more fur off the Serbian lunatic's hairy ass. He's does the drive by thing here and then runs back to old Vesna and the tranny forum.

He's not funny, he's not original and he doesn't challenge anyone to think.  A miserable, predictable, pathetic, boring little man and a totally overrated poster.

Maybe he needs to get pissed as a newt while breastfeeding a newborn and issuing death threats before or after?

I prefer any hormone imbalances that he might have compared to the ones you've shown tbh.  :oeudC:

Shen Li doesn't drink Dinky..

It's part of her troll act, which is something you of all people should be able to relate to.

Odinson

Yes.. Never seen a passed out asian chick on the streets..

Gallium

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You, to paraphrase our youngest, makes me sads about all of this.

Well, you're friends with the both of us, so I understand how you can feel that way. But the fact still remains that he sides with the bad element. My jib is not cut that way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview