Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"either/or.... irrelevant.... i have a limited amount of actual free time and i try to waste it as wisely as possible. i'd rather chit-chat about things than have a pissing contest.... online drama is an oxymoron. this is internet. nothing of value happens here so quit taking it so seriously.... :(

I have never taken you seriously.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

For starters, you provided an example of his cowardice. Beyond that wonderful quality, he competes with soon to see who can lick more fur off the Serbian lunatic's hairy ass. He's does the drive by thing here and then runs back to old Vesna and the tranny forum.

He's not funny, he's not original and he doesn't challenge anyone to think.  A miserable, predictable, pathetic, boring little man and a totally overrated poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Why don't you like the guy? And please not another ridiculous rant about the brother being "effeminate".

For starters, you provided an example of his cowardice. Beyond that wonderful quality, he competes with soon to see who can lick more fur off the Serbian lunatic's hairy ass. He's does the drive by thing here and then runs back to old Vesna and the tranny forum.

He's not funny, he's not original and he doesn't challenge anyone to think.  A miserable, predictable, pathetic, boring little man and a totally overrated poster.

I strongly disagree with your opinion of him just like I strongly disagree with his opinion of you. I tried to make the peace, but neither of you wants to take off the boxing gloves.

deadskinmask

lol. my goodness.... thats probably your best post. its a pity its about me but still.... well done.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

lol. my goodness.... thats probably your best post. its a pity its about me but still.... well done.... :laugh:

No, it's not. She saves her best material for real issues. This is a watered down rant.

deadskinmask

I strongly disagree with your opinion of him just like I strongly disagree with his opinion of you. I tried to make the peace, but neither of you wants to take off the boxing gloves.

look, partner.... noble efforts. kudos to you.... but miserable ppl are gonna be miserable ppl.... thats life. shes not bothering me. don't let it bother you.... no boxing gloves. i'm not fighting with her. just let her shake all that sand outta her enormous vagina.... i'm not here enough to care. i don't post anywhere but RR so shes not gonna be wrecking the threds trying to throw me through the walls.... just relax.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

No, it's not. She saves her best material for real issues. This is a watered down rant.

she used all new words this time.... somebodys been reading books.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Of course it is, but I wouldn't want to confuse him since we all know that happens so bloody easily. DSM's a big girl now. Maybe he will finally let it all roll off his paper thin skin like water off a ducks back. For some reason, I think I'm giving him far too much credit.

Anonymous

look, partner.... noble efforts. kudos to you.... but miserable ppl are gonna be miserable ppl.... thats life. shes not bothering me. don't let it bother you.... no boxing gloves. i'm not fighting with her. just let her shake all that sand outta her enormous vagina.... i'm not here enough to care. i don't post anywhere but RR so shes not gonna be wrecking the threds trying to throw me through the walls.... just relax.... :laugh:

I am relaxed. I just do not get it. Even after both of you gave your reasons why you do not like the other party.

Anonymous

I am relaxed. I just do not get it. Even after both of gave your reasons why you do not like the other party.

He thinks people take him seriously. :crazy:  ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

I am relaxed. I just do not get it. Even after both of you gave your reasons why you do not like the other party.

lol. its not a matter of like or not. she don't know me from adams house cat.... we're just posters. anonymous names on a screen.... if she chooses to spend her time barking at the cars that pass by the window, thats her choice. i don't care.... i'm more concerned with your post about 'saving her best posts for real issues.... what the hell are 'real issues' here? what do yall think you accomplish by posting at it? have yall effectively discussed a cure for cancer? do yall plan on posting muslims back to their own country? lol. its all good. everybody needs a hobby, i suppose.... i'd rather talk about hunting or fishing. politics is a waste of time....

Anonymous

Quotelol. its not a matter of like or not. she don't know me from adams house cat.... we're just posters. anonymous names on a screen.... if she chooses to spend her time barking at the cars that pass by the window, thats her choice. i don't care.... i'm more concerned with your post about 'saving her best posts for real issues.... what the hell are 'real issues' here? what do yall think you accomplish by posting at it? have yall effectively discussed a cure for cancer? do yall plan on posting muslims back to their own country? lol. its all good. everybody needs a hobby, i suppose.... i'd rather talk about hunting or fishing. politics is a waste of time....

Well brother if you spend all your time in RR, it's not likely you have an interest in the issues that affect us all and I am cool with that. Like you said, there is more to life than exposing the way politicians in our respective countries stick it to the working men and women.

deadskinmask

if posting about it actually solved it, i'd be all over it.... but as it stands, its just two groups high-fiving each other and flipping birds at the other group. no solutions there....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"if posting about it actually solved it, i'd be all over it.... but as it stands, its just two groups high-fiving each other and flipping birds at the other group. no solutions there....

I am apolitical too, though I will vote in our next provincial election..

The problem with politics and all the other issues that are tied to it like environment and taxation on forums and Twitter is how hyper partisan it is.

Partisanship is about winning, not finding solutions.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"if posting about it actually solved it, i'd be all over it.... but as it stands, its just two groups high-fiving each other and flipping birds at the other group. no solutions there....

I am apolitical too, though I will vote in our next provincial election..

The problem with politics and all the other issues that are tied to it like environment and taxation on forums and Twitter is how hyper partisan it is.

They are not interested in finding solutions.

i'm with you 100%.... but i don't even bother to vote. its ridiculous here in the US. voting is just freedom theatre.... the candidates are picked by an inner circle. the media is coached on how to report on each of the puppets that claim candidacy. and regardless of who you pick, the electoral collage decides who wins and thats it.... it has the appearance that you won/lost.... but the sad truth is you weren't even in the game.... if you're really tired of the bullshit and really want your vote to count.... i suggest you vote with a bullet.... :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview