News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Scouse seems shy about his Nazi convictions. Why?

Started by Bricktop, October 09, 2016, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I've simply asked our resident Reichsfuhrer to provide us with evidence of his commitment to his fascist foundations. A demonstration, if you will, of the courage of his convictions.

After all, his incessant banging on about Jews and other Nazi-fuelled agitprop indicates his ardent intent to convert us to his platform of political posturing.

Its only fair, I argue, that he provide us with evidence of his ardour. A simple image of him, with some Nazi insignia, regalia or tattoo (all fascists have tattoos for some reason...maybe its their way of recognising the tattoos inflicted on Jewish prisoners) accompanied by a hand written note evidencing that it is him. No facial exposure required.

Yet Herr Gobbles is unwilling. I find it odd, unless he is, of course, as I believe, a flaky troll who's pissed at the loss of his previous collation of clowns and cowards at Bastard Factory.

I could be wrong...but we'll never know unless he provides some evidence of his fundamental belief. And that does not include cut and pasted waffle from a thousand other Nazi-esque trolls.

C'mon Scouse. Seien Sie ein Mann.

Aryan

I'll say it again, I dont have to prove myself to you or anyone else on here.  

As for the request for pics, are you fucking serious?  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"I've simply asked our resident Reichsfuhrer to provide us with evidence of his commitment to his fascist foundations. A demonstration, if you will, of the courage of his convictions.

After all, his incessant banging on about Jews and other Nazi-fuelled agitprop indicates his ardent intent to convert us to his platform of political posturing.

Its only fair, I argue, that he provide us with evidence of his ardour. A simple image of him, with some Nazi insignia, regalia or tattoo (all fascists have tattoos for some reason...maybe its their way of recognising the tattoos inflicted on Jewish prisoners) accompanied by a hand written note evidencing that it is him. No facial exposure required.

Yet Herr Gobbles is unwilling. I find it odd, unless he is, of course, as I believe, a flaky troll who's pissed at the loss of his previous collation of clowns and cowards at Bastard Factory.

I could be wrong...but we'll never know unless he provides some evidence of his fundamental belief. And that does not include cut and pasted waffle from a thousand other Nazi-esque trolls.

Why don't youse talk like we can understand ya. Pompous fucken blue blood.

So what I gather from youre fucken soap box rant is ya want Scouser to post his ugly mug here which will immediately cause the fucken internet to be as busted as youse market garden.

Sorry I gave up legalese words years ago in light of not going to court now for many many years.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Fageron is/was a copper right?  I wouldn't trust a fucking plod with any of my PI in a million years.

GORDY GAMBINO

He is a decorated former detective of some distinction.

I can vouch for him.

Now he sits in his arm chair sipping scotch and lamenting on how he never became Commissioner and tries to throw his weight around here. He is also the lover of RW and Swampy lady and used to set them off against one another.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Oberon"I've simply asked our resident Reichsfuhrer to provide us with evidence of his commitment to his fascist foundations. A demonstration, if you will, of the courage of his convictions.

Why don't youse talk like we can understand ya. Pompous fucken blue blood.

So what I gather from youre fucken soap box rant is ya want Scouser to post his ugly mug here which will immediately cause the fucken internet to be as busted as youse market garden.

Sorry I gave up legalese words years ago in light of not going to court now for many many years.

Gees, ya fuggin' drongo.

I'll talk in your lingo.

I don't wanna pic of his ugly fuggin' dial. I want a pic of him with his nazi crap so he can show us he's fair dinkum. See, I think he's going the raw prawn on us, so I'm given him a chance to show his got some pods in his jocks.

That better ya fuggin minda?

GORDY GAMBINO

10 4 good buddy.

Understood every word...fucken grouse.  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-09/362C2772-6959-4ABB-836A-F948A9DAA3D2_zps4jsuywdl.jpg.html">

There's way more to it. You see?

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fageron is/was a copper right?  I wouldn't trust a fucking plod with any of my PI in a million years.

Do you support the state owning and controlling the means of production?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fageron is/was a copper right?  I wouldn't trust a fucking plod with any of my PI in a million years.

Scouse does not understand nor care about free market economics.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-09/362C2772-6959-4ABB-836A-F948A9DAA3D2_zps4jsuywdl.jpg.html">

There's way more to it. You see?

:laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

Did I ask for PI?

I merely asked for you to demonstrate the robustness of your convictions.

Are you a Son Of The Reich, or just scum I don't like?

Right now, your reticence clearly demonstrates you're just a gongbeating attention seeker. Much like those party noisemakers that squawk as they unfurl a paper tube. Amusing and irritating at the same time, although in your case you tend to the latter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's a mix of left and right. On bread and butter issues they are quite leftist I would think.

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"

Did I ask for PI?

I merely asked for you to demonstrate the robustness of your convictions.

Are you a Son Of The Reich, or just scum I don't like?

Right now, your reticence clearly demonstrates you're just a gongbeating attention seeker. Much like those party noisemakers that squawk as they unfurl a paper tube. Amusing and irritating at the same time, although in your case you tend to the latter.

Who the fuck are you to ask me anything?   :laugh:  

Fuck off, you pompous, geriatric old twat.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm more bothered about immigration and population demographics.   :sneaky2: