Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Freud certainly is. Caskur has a reputation for being fractious for its own sake. She has stated she is turning the switch off whilst here.

I'll wait and see.

Flea is just a loud mouthed wannabe.

I meant it mostly for Dinky Freud. I don't know the other two at all, but it seems they are also having a little trouble accepting the death of flame boards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Not Freud"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Welcome to tbc.

thank you...

who are you and what are your interests?

Sun, sand and relaxation. In seven and a half years I will retire. Adios Winnipeg, hello Caribbean sunshine.

You like humidity?

Make sure you hide your wallet and don't believe the sob stories about someone's relative needing an operation.

I am no Caribbean virgin. My wife and I have been escaping Winnipeg winters twice a year for the laid back Caribbean/Central America for the past eleven years.

The Countess

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are you that guy who likes pretending to be females online?

No, that's Dinky Dianna and Countess/Flea.

Prove I'm not who I say I am, you mediocre ass ninny.

This oughta be fun

I pay the bills here, so I don't have to prove anything or engage any new troll shouting look at me at the top of his lungs.

If that's ur way of saying kissing ur ass is required to post here, you might as well ban me now.

who says that shit ? Lmao

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"Freud certainly is. Caskur has a reputation for being fractious for its own sake. She has stated she is turning the switch off whilst here.

I'll wait and see.

And here I was actually playing nice. SMH

Anonymous

This oughta be fun

I pay the bills here, so I don't have to prove anything or engage any new troll shouting look at me at the top of his lungs.

If that's ur way of saying kissing ur ass is required to post here, you might as well ban me now.

She never said that you paranoid asshole.

The Countess

she pretty much did. Will you jumping in front of everyone or just when it involves me ?

Bricktop

I'll wait and see.

And here I was actually playing nice. SMH

So was I.

You don't want me to play nasty.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Not Freud"Flaming is an art... to insult with wit, charm and humour... only a small few can do it... otherwise it's not fun...

I like formal matches where real effort is put in...

the last match I had at 3rd rail was the best match Bra1n had ever seen.... so us 4 contestants were doing something right...

Some people try to do that in every post they write... I think that sounds like too much work for me...

There is a guy I call dum sum who is now sucking the life force out of 3rd rail... I hardly go there. I think that idiot poster must suffer Asperger's syndrome.... an absolute nutter... and personal friend of Freud..."rolls eyes" and then there is feral Ferret...3rd Rail is now the new BH and everyone knows what happened to BH.

Latest news though, Ferret has kidney stones... I think that's funny.  It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Flaming and flame forums are a waste of time. I do not know about you, but I only have a finite amount of time for forums. Watching plants sprout would be more productive than a minute on TRF. :crazy:

The Third Rail was NOT a flame forum.... it became a flame forum when some wanted a return of matches...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"True.

Their day was done years ago.

But some people need the facility to spread their bitterness and lack of self respect. Hence they go to TRF.

I went to 3rd Rail because I thought Bra1n was hot and super smart and extremely insightful.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Not Freud, would you like me to change your handle to caskur or Caskur?

lower case please....

caskur

thank you.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I'll wait and see.

you listen to too much gossip... you don't know me.... but it's simple really.. attack me and I'll attack back but I'll do it better, stronger and my attacker will be limping off...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Welcome to tbc.

thank you...

who are you and what are your interests?

Sun, sand and relaxation. In seven and a half years I will retire. Adios Winnipeg, hello Caribbean sunshine.

You like humidity?

Make sure you hide your wallet and don't believe the sob stories about someone's relative needing an operation.

I am no Caribbean virgin. My wife and I have been escaping Winnipeg winters twice a year for the laid back Caribbean/Central America for the past eleven years.

Yeah but why move there all year round? Do you really want to be there when hurricanes are forming?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I'll wait and see.

you listen to too much gossip... you don't know me.... but it's simple really.. attack me and I'll attack back but I'll do it better, stronger and my attacker will be limping off...

Listen carefully, stupid.

You're talking to a former BH reg, wheh BH was the king of flame forums.

You're talking to the one that kicked Evil Blood's ass in a flame match.

You're talking to someone that brought at least three forums down, including Havok's den of stupidity.

So, don't go playing patty-cake with me, snotling. Better people than you are justr another notch on my flame thrower.

But I remind you, this is no flame forum. You start fucking around in here, and the mods will throw your fat ass out faster than you can scream "Fremantle Dockers".

So, behave.

caskur

Your narky tude is concerning...

I go for West Coast tumbleweed... don't make that mistake again...

I fear no one... not even God himself.... now, you've been told...

and keep your pissy little cheap arse flash out of the poor owls eyes!
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

This oughta be fun

She never said that you paranoid asshole.

Exactly, but our new troll will believe whatever he wants to believe..

As Oberon said, once a flamer always a flamer..

I would add to that and never an adult.