Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I Have The Audio Of Old Man Aaron's Voice Changer Fiasco

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2016, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thanks to one of the people who was there for the group call and recorded it. Old man Aaron's geeky male voice is all there for everyone to hear. His reaction to being outed is priceless. ac_toofunny  

Let me know if you want me to send it to you. Fash won't allow me to post it on the forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Thanks to one of the people who was there for the group call and recorded it. Old man Aaron's geeky male voice is all there for everyone to hear. His reaction to being outed is priceless. ac_toofunny  

Let me know if you want me to send it to you. Fash won't allow me to post it on the forum.

I will bet it is a frickin laugh.

Bricktop

Oh, its that.

He sounds more Irish than Australian, because he was actually born in America.

Perhaps that explains a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Oh, its that.

Irish, Aussie, Aaron is a loony faggot.

Bricktop

Wulf

So if you mix one of the multitude of American accents with that of an Aussie accent, you get something similar to an Irish brogue?  :sneaky2: Somethin doesn't smell right.

But whatever; I'm sure to any sensible individual whatever comes out of Dicky's mouth sounds more like bullshit than anything else. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

So if you mix one of the multitude of American accents with that of an Aussie accent, you get something similar to an Irish brogue?  :sneaky2: Somethin doesn't smell right.

But whatever; I'm sure to any sensible individual whatever comes out of Dicky's mouth sounds more like bullshit than anything else. :laugh3:

Is it ever funny listening to the wanker squirm when he knows he has been caught. He is the looniest person I have ever encountered on the net or in real life.

Anonymous

It is. He uses bullshit to cover his bullshit. He sounds like the anti social geek he is.

Anonymous

This is something you simply have to hear with your own ears. Thanks Shen.

Bricktop

Its quite common when Australians live in America and vice versa. The mingled accents sound like they have an Irish twang (which is where the American accent comes from).

Anonymous

Old man Aaron getting pissed at Herman.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3064298.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Man-angry-with-his-computer.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Old man Aaron getting pissed at Herman.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3064298.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Man-angry-with-his-computer.jpg">

Ya probably. A real scary fella when he is anonymous or hiding behind voice changers. And by the way, thanks for that audio of him getting caught with his testicles flapping in the wind.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Thanks to one of the people who was there for the group call and recorded it. Old man Aaron's geeky male voice is all there for everyone to hear. His reaction to being outed is priceless. ac_toofunny  

You're welcome :)

I particularly like the part where Dove points out that his voice changer isn't working and he has no idea what she's talking about hahaha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"

Its quite common when Australians live in America and vice versa. The mingled accents sound like they have an Irish twang (which is where the American accent comes from).

American accent?  :laugh3:  Which one?

I guess you guys suffer from the same perception as we do. Don't worry, all Aussies sound much the same to us too. When you have come in contact with as many people in the US as I have then you know that their regional accents vary a great deal. Some only in subtle ways others sound almost totally unrelated. The real trick is associating the accent with the region.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You're welcome :)

I particularly like the part where Dove points out that his voice changer isn't working and he has no idea what she's talking about hahaha.

That is hilarious. What a psycological mess Dinky Freud is.