Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"1. I am a Saskatchewan born Canandian.

2. My ancestors escaped Holodomor through present day Hungary..

3. Both my parents can speak Ukrainian, but my knowledge of the language is rudimentary.

4. I am a classic sitcom junkie.

5. Like most kids growing up in Saskatchewan, I was hockey nuts. I have not been on skates in two decades, but I play road hockey with my son and his friends from time to time.

6. My son is 25 and he has a job with the feds. He has an undergrad degree and lives with his girlfriend in Regina.

7. I love hard physical labor on my farm. Farming is my passion and owning my own farm is a dream come true.

8. I work as a well site consultant. I have held every job on drilling and service rigs. I am trying to only work winters now. Spend the rest of the year on my farm.

9. I have worked and lived on every continent except Antarctica. I have spent the most time in the ME which has given me an understanding of Islam that few prairie boys have.

10. I have had guns pointed at me in several countries.

11. I live in a ranch style house with a full basement.

12. My main source of exercise in winter when I am living in a well site trailer is lifting weights which I keep in the trailer as they follow me from lease to lease.

13. I have been married twice. I met my second wife while working on a drilling platform in Indonesia.

14. My current wife is a well site geologist. We met in Indonesia, but she is not Indonesian. She is Asian though.

15. I am six foot one and weigh 225 lbs. After a long hard summer on the farm, I am the leanest I have been in a couple of years.

16. My favorite drinks are green tea(the old lady got me hooked on it), carbonated water with lemon and cold Kokanee Gold in bottles

17. My favorite food is barbequed wild game. Moose, venison and elk on the que with some mushrooms and a few ice cold beers in bottles. Bloody heaven.

18. I do think a lot about my excessive drinking. I don't drink to get drunk(that often) anymore. But, on the farm, in the summer, I get up at six am and three hours later I have my first beer. I usually drink one per hour before stopping around seven pm. I will have a few shots of barrel wash before bed.

19. I like to fight, but not as much as when I was in my twenties and thirties.

20. I have a criminal record and did short stints in jail. I was shitting bricks one time that I would be doing penn time after I beat a guy up so bad he was left unable to walk.

21. I used to post on an Asian American forum that no longer exists. I also post on mapleleafweb. I read free republic often, but never registered.

22. I drive a Sliverado, but what straight guy in Saskatchewan doesn't.

I nominate the Iron Chink.

Very nice Herman, but I can't say there were any real surprises..

The main takeaway is your love of farming.

GORDY GAMBINO

Forget it Yeah Right this thread had no chance even when I helped old misery guts out and what fucken thanx did I get.

Fucken veiled threats from him.

He deserve a jobby in the pool
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Forget it Yeah Right this thread had no chance even when I helped old misery guts out and what fucken thanx did I get.

Fucken veiled threats from him.

He deserve a jobby in the pool

I liked your contribution to this thread GORDY.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

She was already nominated and you are supposed to nominate two people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Everybody stand clear Tips is in charge. I took her folks from obscurity to fame.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Herman probably didn't see that part and since the thread has already changed from the op, so I don't think it matters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Herman probably didn't see that part

Obviously

GORDY GAMBINO

already changed from the op, I don't think it matters.

Nothing that 2nd rate ninja turtle posts is of any significance any more.

He once was a hard man but now bows to RW and dribbles shit much like she does but at the other end.

His rhetoric holds no substance and is pot pouri at best.

Downhill all the way for him.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Herman probably didn't see that part

Obviously

I know.  That's why I told you :P.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Oberon"Nice work YR!!

Amazed at how much we have in common; vid games, Honda CRV, Weiss beer, Mexican grub!!!

Clearly great minds think alike :thumbup:  :laugh:

@Herman, very interesting list.  I especially like your pride in your farming work ethic and that you have been all over the world :thumbup:  I wish I could say the same, but I'm glad I've only had a gun pointed at me once.  Once was more than enough.

GORDY GAMBINO

Clearly great minds think alike

and fools never differ.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Oberon"Nice work YR!!

Amazed at how much we have in common; vid games, Honda CRV, Weiss beer, Mexican grub!!!

Clearly great minds think alike :thumbup:  :laugh:

@Herman, very interesting list.  I especially like your pride in your farming work ethic and that you have been all over the world :thumbup:  I wish I could say the same, but I'm glad I've only had a gun pointed at me once.  Once was more than enough.

Everyone who has responded has given interesting answers.

ac_smile

Keep them coming.

RW

Herman....oh Herman dear....

Could you please come here and provide two additional nomination names so we can keep this ball rolling?

Thank you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

and the sack of shit annual award this year for the worst ever fucken thread is awarded to blabber mouth ex cop cunt Stephen.

1 night in a motel with RW is the prize

don't expect to have ya balls in the morning that ho eat em

congratulations again for a truly epic fucked up performance you dime dropping squealer
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Only one night Gord?  You're such a cheap skate.
Beware of Gaslighters!