The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

You picked twenty two good ones IHJ. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"IHJ is now one of favourite people.

Same school as Burton Cummings!!!!  

"Baby and me were ripe for the picking...that was the day we ran into Albert Flasher..."

Canada's greatest band.

There has been occasional chatter in Winnipeg for the past 45 years about renaming the school after Burton Cummings. But, he was a mischievous teenager and dropped out of high school. That's not the kind of message school boards want to send to youth. Overall, I would say he did pretty well for himself despite his lack of education.

RW

Now who is left to nag....

Berry Sweet

Annie

seoulbro

Berry

Thiel

deadskinmask

Chop chop people!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Now who is left to nag....

Berry Sweet

Annie

seoulbro

Berry

Thiel

deadskinmask

Chop chop people!

Berry is so nice, she goes twice.

Anonymous

I sent Thiel a message. I hope he gets it and posts his 22.

Yeah Right

Nice lists Shen Li and iron horse jockey. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"21. I know of at least one Islamic plot at CP through inside employees to blow up a dangerous goods train in Toronto. CP police and the RCMP stopped it after being tipped off by a suspicious conductor and an engineer.

When was this? What exactly happened?

It was in 2007. CP hired a conductor, born overseas, but he had been in Canada for nearly ten years. He flew through his classroom and OJT parts of the training program.

He started as a brakeman and right away raised suspicion with the conductor and hoghead. He was very interested in when and what dangerous goods are being hauled. Asked questions like if it was possible to throw automatic switches without the RTC knowing about it. He took lots of pictures too. A joint CP police and RCMP investigation uncovered he had ties to Islamists. He was removed from service immediately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"21. I know of at least one Islamic plot at CP through inside employees to blow up a dangerous goods train in Toronto. CP police and the RCMP stopped it after being tipped off by a suspicious conductor and an engineer.

It was in 2007. CP hired a conductor, born overseas, but he had been in Canada for nearly ten years. He flew through his classroom and OJT parts of the training program.

He started as a brakeman and right away raised suspicion with the conductor and hoghead. He was very interested in when and what dangerous goods are being hauled. Asked questions like if it was possible to throw automatic switches without the RTC knowing about it. He took lots of pictures too. A joint CP police and RCMP investigation uncovered he had ties to Islamists. He was removed from service immediately.

I never heard anything about this in the news iron horse jockey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't think charges were laid other than taking unauthorized pictures which is a dismissible offense.  

They knew the employee that was removed from service had ties to a radicalized cell in Ontario. They also know he was up to something. They could not uncover a plot, but at least CSIS is aware of him now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't think charges were laid other than taking unauthorized pictures which is a dismissible offense.  

They knew the employee that was removed from service had ties to a radicalized cell in Ontario. They also know he was up to something. They could not uncover a plot, but at least CSIS is aware of him now.

They did the right thing skidding him even if they cannot find a plot.

Anonymous

A really good thread and some awesome lists. :thumbup:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

1. I was born in Ori dong in metro Seoul Korea.

2. I came to the Willowdale area of Toronto, Ontario Canada when I was two.

3. Besides premium beers, I like cognac, soju, and Jameson Irish Whiskey.

4. I love being in a boat on the water, but I do not know the first thing about boats and engines.

5. I have an unshakable faith in the free enterprise system. We can argue once wealth is created about the best way to spread it around, but there is no argument about the best way to create wealth.

6. I could never work in Korea. It would be too hard to adjust to the kowtowing.

7. I was a good baseball player in high school.

8. I graduated from Ryerson with a BCOMM.

9. I am a graduate of the Canadian Securities Institute.

10. My passion is golf.

11. I have two sisters, one older and one younger

12. I own a condo in Barrie, Ontario, where I have lived for the last thirteen years.

13. My parents owned a convenience store and gas station where I worked while in high school. Ya, I know it's a stereotype.

14. I have no kids and never been married.

15. With my support of open markets, balanced budgets and the free movement of labour,  I find I have little in common with Trump supporters.

16. I am going to Cuba next month with my girlfriend.

17. I own a Volkswagen Jetta.

18. Winter is a depressing time because I cannot play golf, so I take all my vacations in the winter.

19. I have been smoking for twenty six years.

20. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is a book that has had an impact on my life.

21. I have never owned a pet.

22. Politicians who impose carbon taxes, jack up the cost of power with expensive alternative energy schemes that do change the climate one way or the other should be subject to class action lawsuits.

I nominate Wulf and Twenty Dollars.

Bricktop

Anonymous