The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"Fascinating stuff guys.

DSM, you need to nominate two people.

i dunno whos left.... if shin and mona still post here, i'll pick them....

Mona doesn't still post here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Fascinating stuff guys.

DSM, you need to nominate two people.

i dunno whos left.... if shin and mona still post here, i'll pick them....

Mona doesn't still post here.

oh. well i know where to find her. i'll tell her shes been picked....

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"I have to decline my nomination. You people already know too much about me.

C'mon Colonel.

Step forward, that man.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"I nominate Azhya and Blurt.

Surely you jest, RW.

Nominate me for what? a lynching?

I don't think so.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "RW"I nominate Azhya and Blurt.

Surely you jest, RW.

Nominate me for what? a lynching?

I don't think so.

A lynching?!?  From whom?!  I DARE anyone to say a rude word toward your list should you choose to make one.  You are a fascinating person with an interesting story of which you share as little or as much as you like.  Leave the assholery to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

17. i'm addicted to british comedy.... The Young Ones

Hmmm...I've heard many claim to appreciate the greatest comedy ever produced, but its been all talk trying to impress the intelligentsia...like me.

OK...let's see.

What did Vyvyan cook for dinner?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oberon"
17. i'm addicted to british comedy.... The Young Ones

Hmmm...I've heard many claim to appreciate the greatest comedy ever produced, but its been all talk trying to impress the intelligentsia...like me.

OK...let's see.

What did Vyvyan cook for dinner?

nothing. vivian does't cook dinner. neil does. vivian is in charge of plants and goldfish. neil does the cooking. its what they all agreed to.... :)

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Number two ... Has crush on Renee. :D

Pipe down, YOU.

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Number two ... Has crush on Renee. :D

Pipe, down, YOU.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

1. I played bass clarinet and alto sax as part of a band for a few years.

2. I am a collector of everything Firefly and Serenity (by Joss Whedon).

3. I am an inveterate gamer and survival horror is my favourite genre.

4. I worked full-time in a downtown video game arcade while I was at university.

5. I have never joined nor participated in any LGBTQ groups or activities even though I'm a T.

6. I voted Yes in the 1980 Quebec referendum and No in the 1995 one.

7. I've met Justin Trudeau a few times at private functions; he's taller than he appears on television.

8. I've acted informally as bodyguard to the mayor of Montreal while we were on vacation in the Caribbean and in NYC.

9. I've been to Gandhi's ashram in Ahmedabad.

10. I've had my shoes stolen at the Taj Mahal.

11. I once walked alongside an elephant for half an hour past midnight on one of New Delhi's major highways.

12. I've never had a driver's license and have never driven a car in my life.

13. I once took in a woman for a week in my home as a favour to her husband even though I only knew these people through an online forum.

14. I have a soft spot for anything produced by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.

15. I took my degree in Religious Studies (Asian Traditions) but have had a resolutely atheistic outlook pretty much all my life.

16. My personal deity slash meditation icon is Ardhanarisvara.

17. I have a Blurt-crush on Sam Harris but find it hard to condemn Islam as forcefully as he does.

18. I have some artistic talent but can only produce imaginative material along the lines of fantasy, horror, and science fiction.

19. The three longest relationships in my life have all lasted roughly seven years (and I've now been single for three).

20. I once responded (despite myself) to unrequited love by having sex with my beloved's sister (and, no, that didn't go over too well... but we eventually wound up in a relationship anyway).

21. My former mother-in-law was first arrested at age 75 for blocking logging trucks.

22. My mother was a Playboy Bunny in the late 60s and early 70s (no, her name isn't Gloria Steinem).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Thank you for answering Blurty.  I knew it would be fascinating.  I was surprised to find you've never driven a car and curious how you managed that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"1. I played bass clarinet and alto sax as part of a band for a few years.

2. I am a collector of everything Firefly and Serenity (by Joss Whedon).

3. I am an inveterate gamer and survival horror is my favourite genre.

4. I worked full-time in a downtown video game arcade while I was at university.

5. I have never joined nor participated in any LGBTQ groups or activities even though I'm a T.

6. I voted Yes in the 1980 Quebec referendum and No in the 1995 one.

7. I've met Justin Trudeau a few times at private functions; he's taller than he appears on television.

8. I've acted informally as bodyguard to the mayor of Montreal while we were on vacation in the Caribbean and in NYC.

9. I've been to Gandhi's ashram in Ahmedabad.

10. I've had my shoes stolen at the Taj Mahal.

11. I once walked alongside an elephant for half an hour past midnight on one of New Delhi's major highways.

12. I've never had a driver's license and have never driven a car in my life.

13. I once took in a woman for a week in my home as a favour to her husband even though I only knew these people through an online forum.

14. I have a soft spot for anything produced by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.

15. I took my degree in Religious Studies (Asian Traditions) but have had a resolutely atheistic outlook pretty much all my life.

16. My personal deity slash meditation icon is Ardhanarisvara.

17. I have a Blurt-crush on Sam Harris but find it hard to condemn Islam as forcefully as he does.

18. I have some artistic talent but can only produce imaginative material along the lines of fantasy, horror, and science fiction.

19. The three longest relationships in my life have all lasted roughly seven years (and I've now been single for three).

20. I once responded (despite myself) to unrequited love by having sex with my beloved's sister (and, no, that didn't go over too well... but we eventually wound up in a relationship anyway).

21. My former mother-in-law was first arrested at age 75 for blocking logging trucks.

22. My mother was a Playboy Bunny in the late 60s and early 70s (no, her name isn't Gloria Steinem).

Good list Blurt.

:thumbup:

How many thousands of dollars did it cost you to speak to  Trudeau privately?

Bricktop

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good list Blurt.

$0.00

Private functions are private, not public.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Good list Blurt.

$0.00

Private functions are private, not public.

Justine speak for free. I do not believe it.

Ethics Commissioner to question Trudeau on cash-for-access fundraisers

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ethics-commissioner-to-question-trudeau-on-cash-for-access-fundraisers/article33329767/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e33329767/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ethics-commissioner-to-question-trudeau-on-cash-for-access-fundraisers/article33329767/