The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Believe it, Hermane.

These were not fundraisers; they were PRIVATE affairs. He did not stand at any dais. He mingled, just like the rest of us.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Believe it, Hermane.

These were not fundraisers; they were PRIVATE affairs. He did not stand at any dais. He mingled, just like the rest of us.

I think some people have a hard time believing politicians are just people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

He earned $277 k in first term as an MP alone in speaking fees, including from a school board. I don't believe True Dope understands the word charity.

Anonymous

True Dope accepted 20 grand from a senior's org ffs. I think he was goaded into paying it back, but he's still a greedy fuck.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He earned $277 k in first term as an MP alone in speaking fees, including from a school board. I don't believe True Dope understands the word charity.

WTF? He was paid PRIVATELY when speaking as a government employee???

And that's OK?

Fuck, you Canadians are soft.

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"True Dope accepted 20 grand from a senior's org ffs. I think he was goaded into paying it back, but he's still a greedy fuck.

Yes, and he would most certainly not be the only one, now, would he?

RW is right. Politicians are actually part of the human species, too. They're open to same frailties as the rest of us are. We hold them to higher standards because they get to play with our money (and our emotions, obviously) but whose business is it, really, what their private life is all about? Nobody's. Their own.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Good list Blurt.

:thumbup:

How many thousands of dollars did it cost you to speak to  Trudeau privately?

$0.00

Private functions are private, not public.

I think Fash posted that tongue in cheek. But, I get her point though. When it comes to pay for play our pm is no better than Hillary Clinton.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blurt"3. survival horror is my favorite genre

my two favorite franchises are Resident Evil and Silent Hill.... do you have preferences?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Good list Blurt.

:thumbup:

How many thousands of dollars did it cost you to speak to  Trudeau privately?

$0.00

Private functions are private, not public.

I think Fash posted that tongue in cheek. But, I get her point though. When it comes to pay for play our pm is no better than Hillary Clinton.

Shillary Klinton demands millions for access not thousands like True Dope.

Blurt

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

my two favorite franchises are Resident Evil and Silent Hill.... do you have preferences?

Silent Hill 2

DeadSpace

The Evil Within

Alan Wake

Doom 3

The Suffering
Aimin\' to misbehave.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Silent Hill 2

DeadSpace

The Evil Within

Alan Wake

Doom 3

The Suffering

The Suffering was great for its age.... the creature designs were cool but it wasn't very intense....

Manhunt is probably one of my favorites as far as tension-building....

Blurt

Yeah, I'm not a fan of "serial killer" survival horror. I prefer my horror a bit more out there, a bit less realistic.

Crap, I forgot to nominate someone for their 22 Push ups.

I nominate Rambo Wong.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

You're supposed to nominate two people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, I'm not a fan of "serial killer" survival horror. I prefer my horror a bit more out there, a bit less realistic.

the new Resident Evil is supposed to be 'all that and more'.... are you eager to play it? i'm actually considering buying a PS4 just for it....

Blurt

Nah, I gave up on Resident Evil when it morphed into a clone of Call of Duty.

I like my horror to be creepy and atmospheric. No fan of run 'n' gun am I.

I also nominate Caskur for 22 Push ups.
Aimin\' to misbehave.