The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Did Velvet and cc do this yet?

cc declined but I don't believe Velvet has.  You haven't though  :rules:  :wink:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

The following people are delinquent in doing their posts. If you don't want to do it, please decline and someone else will be nominated.

Azhya

Twenty Dollars

Joe

Berry Sweet

Annie

Rambo Wong

shin

Mona

caskur
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"The following people are delinquent in doing their posts. If you don't want to do it, please decline and someone else will be nominated.

Azhya

Twenty Dollars

Joe

Berry Sweet

Annie

Rambo Wong

shin

Mona

caskur

Shut it Tips. You ain't no forum cop.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola" :ththbored:

Oh, c'mon, Azhya.  ac_biggrin

This is fun.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"The following people are delinquent in doing their posts. If you don't want to do it, please decline and someone else will be nominated.

Azhya

Twenty Dollars

Joe

Berry Sweet

Annie

Rambo Wong

shin

Mona

caskur

Shut it Tips. You ain't no forum cop.

I'll let you know when your name comes up Gord.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Hi Kenneth the muff.

I bet with a name like that your whore mother lets you fuck her right in the pussy.

I am the after hours mod here so just fuck off with ya spam cunt or I will rip you another asshole you gawd dang fucking motherfucker.

Next time I wont be so nice.

Happy new year.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Perhaps Wambo Rong could give us his twenty two?

ac_smile

Anonymous

I would like to see Wambo's 22. Same goes for Mel, Joe an Berry.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I would like to see Wambo's 22. Same goes for Mel, Joe an Berry.

I can actually do 22 push-ups at one time (which I actually filmed for this thread and uploaded, only to realize YouTube seems to be the only host available that imbeds here)...

THAT being said, the rules seem loose...  Simply just 22 personal facts?  No guidelines?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"I would like to see Wambo's 22. Same goes for Mel, Joe an Berry.

I can actually do 22 push-ups at one time (which I actually filmed for this thread and uploaded, only to realize YouTube seems to be the only host available that imbeds here)...

THAT being said, the rules seem loose...  Simply just 22 personal facts?  No guidelines?

So, will you post twenty two facts about yourself Mel?

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I gave 22. Do it, it's fun.