Replies: 8341
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I am at a loss.

Started by Blurt, December 15, 2016, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

I have to admit, I don't understand how this forum works.

Posts disappear. Threads are broken up and the bits moved around the board. Post content is changed without notice. Edits are camouflaged.

It makes any kind of rational connection between one post and the next almost impossible to see.

http://i65.tinypic.com/15rmhq1.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Thiel

Quote from: "Blurt"I have to admit, I don't understand how this forum works.

Posts disappear. Threads are broken up and the bits moved around the board. Post content is changed without notice. Edits are camouflaged.

It makes any kind of rational connection between one post and the next almost impossible to see.

I am not here enough to have seen it. Can you provide examples?
gay, conservative and proud

Angry White Male

The mods here get bored at times, and like to tinker with shit.

Aryan

I'm pretty sure its just flame posts that get moved and Twenty Shekel's incoherent spam.

Anonymous

Certain members were getting edits, but I believe I have gotten that straightened out.

Thiel

I made a post in the leppo thread that was edited to look like Herman posted it.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I made a post in the leppo thread that was edited to look like Herman posted it.

My guess is that he pressed edit instead of quote..

I've made that error too..

Go ahead and post again Thiel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm pretty sure its just flame posts that get moved and Twenty Shekel's incoherent spam.

I see one of his incoherent rambling posts was moved this morning. :thumbup:

Bricktop

Hey, how 'bout you give us some pointers on how a forum should be run.

Just like that place of yours.  Blurtsome, wasn't it?

You can start with "Permabanning; protecting the delicate sensitivities of the inmates".

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"

I hear a number of users contracted AIDS after registering on there.   :sad:

RW

You can start with "Permabanning; protecting the delicate sensitivities of the inmates".

Permabanning > Post Editing

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Oberon"Hey, how 'bout you give us some pointers on how a forum should be run.

Oooh.  ac_wot

I'm starting to feel the heat now, boy.

Relax, Obie. I'm trying to understand what the rationale is for fragmenting the board. I'll get it eventually.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Permabanning > Post Editing

Just sayin'.

I think that won't be happening anymore.

Berry Sweet

...and a partridge in a pear treeee....

Anonymous

This fucking thread has got to be a fucking joke. I have never seen a forum with such heavy handed modding as Blurt's shitty forum. Anyone of us would have been banned by now if we whined there the way he does here.