The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Womans Rights Could Destroy Muslim Society

Started by Gary Oak, March 15, 2013, 01:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Big cities always have many feminine males.

I be more "wrestling with polarbears". ;)

Feminine males are completely useless since I cannot trust them to lay line in the finnish wide wilderness. -40C or a big winter storm... The lines have to be pulled and it requires strong traditional finnish males, not some weaklings.

Absolutely correct on both counts. It is fucking scary how much you and I have in common.

I´m more attracted to females whom are 90% devil and 10% angel. ;) It´s just what I like.

The media is spreading so faggotty figure of a male that it makes my dick itch.

I´m a traditional finnish male and I will fucking stay this way until the old horn says hello.

I don't understand what 90% devil and 10% angel means?

Is it values related or something different?

Odinson

Absolutely correct on both counts. It is fucking scary how much you and I have in common.

I´m more attracted to females whom are 90% devil and 10% angel. ;) It´s just what I like.

I´m a traditional finnish male and I will fucking stay this way until the old horn says hello.

Don't change Odie no matter how much the media wants to turn you into a pacified eunuch. Real women and even crazy hypocritical ones like evs on Vancouver Forum want real men. Her white guilt(and mental problems) forbid her from expressing whats in her heart.

What does she say?

Odinson

Don't change Odie no matter how much the media wants to turn you into a pacified eunuch. Real women and even crazy hypocritical ones like evs on Vancouver Forum want real men. Her white guilt(and mental problems) forbid her from expressing whats in her heart.

What does she say?

She is a nutty, immature, narcissistic hypocrit. She is 45 going on 14. I pity her poor children; she is unfit to raise a hamster let alone a child.

And she says what?

Odinson

I kinda like fishing at the river Teno... And the wilderness of lapland.

Odinson

I kinda like fishing at the river Teno... And the wilderness of lapland.

I have been doing a little checking of lapland and it seems a little bit like muskeg country North of Edmonton, but much better.

It´s fun in here. :)

Odinson

I have been doing a little checking of lapland and it seems a little bit like muskeg country North of Edmonton, but much better.

It´s fun in here. :)

Yeah, I hope to find out in the future. ;)

My cottage in "sirkka" is the right place to talk about our sizable debts. ;)

Odinson

Yeah, I hope to find out in the future. ;)

I intend to pay in full....RARRRR!!!

Sums every month for 18years?

Anonymous

I can't understand this post, but maybe it's an inside joke..

Back to the original post, how do people see the role of women in Muslim nations in the future?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I can't understand this post, but maybe it's an inside joke..

Back to the original post, how do people see the role of women in Muslim nations in the future?

Well, it doesn´t make any sense... I was tired.  :lol: