Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I Smoke...

Started by Angry White Male, December 23, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Again tell me/us how smart you are? Typical for Canadians or just you? Does smoking make you look older, or debonair? Worth it? let me know in 5 years. More pathetic than funny. Regarding my health insurance.... It's golden, and I pay for it. Can you even get health insurance? What about life insurance?

I've been smoking for 20 years.  It's a bad habit, but I like it.

Health Insurance?  Canada has Universal Healthcare.  I rarely use it, since I am actually quite healthy.  I pay my premiums (it's not 'free,' but relatively equal for all).

Life Insurance?  For whom?  I have no kids, and an ex-wife that rides my cock every once in a while!  No parents.  No brothers or sisters.  Just me!

I have set my life up to where a life insurance policy is simply not necessary!  NOW you know why I am in a position to live a little differently than most...

One man wolf pack.

Berry Sweet

I hate smoking.  Ive really cut back.  I go days now without having any.  Im getting close to quitting! I also my best buddy next door who is trying to quit too...so that really helps!  Great support for each other.

Berry Sweet

I have reason to quit smoking..I want to be healthy for my kid.  Shes a great trooper too!  She encourages me to quit and is proud of me when I go days without...im lucky shes so great like that!

Angry White Male

I come from a long generation of smokers (started back in Germany)...

We all smoke.  Only one that didn't was my Grandmother, but she was originally from what eventually became East Germany, which ended up becoming Germany!  LOLZ!~

$20 and Zekko are the only two Jews that ever really pushed me to stop smoking...  The rest don't care, and neither do I!

Odd, that Jews would give a fuck what a German descendant does...

They seem to, and do.  Credit given, and that's no joke.

Berry Sweet

Just because you come from a family of chain smokers of generations down the line...doesnt mean you have to smoke.  Look at all the shit they put in cigarettes today...no wonder people are sick....everytime I suck on a cancer stick all I can think about is those chemicals...disgusting...ciggarettes are the gateway drug...theyre terrible.

Angry White Male

I don't care.  I smoke.  It's a bad habit...  if you don't like it?  Don't smoke.

My ex doesn't have a problem with it, even though she, and her family, never smoked.

I do what I do.

Twenty Dollars

They seem to, and do.  Credit given, and that's no joke.[/quote]

Odd? I choose not to kill myself smoking, and waste a bunch of $$$ doing it. Gotta admit, you're one smart cookie.

I'll still be catching waves down here, while you're struggling for you last breath in some shithole Canadian hospital. Jews smart. German descendants not too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have reason to quit smoking..I want to be healthy for my kid.  Shes a great trooper too!  She encourages me to quit and is proud of me when I go days without...im lucky shes so great like that!

I have never tried smoking, but I understand it's very addictive..

It's good you have cut back Berry, and I hope you can quit entirely in 2017.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't care.  I smoke.  It's a bad habit...  if you don't like it?  Don't smoke.

My ex doesn't have a problem with it, even though she, and her family, never smoked.

I do what I do.

Actually they do.   People who dont smoke dont like it.

If they never said anything to you its most likely they are a bunch of pussies who let people walk all over them...there are many of people in this world.

I have much respect for non smokers...if im around kids, i wont smoke...if around non smokers i wont smoke either...but if im having a few drinks and a good i will excuse myself and go elsewhere for a smoke.

Dont kid yourself that non smokers are ok with you smoking in front of them....theyre not...it makes them cringe.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have reason to quit smoking..I want to be healthy for my kid.  Shes a great trooper too!  She encourages me to quit and is proud of me when I go days without...im lucky shes so great like that!

ac_smile

Its nothing apecial and its not cool Fashy.  I started in high school.  Smokes taste different today than when I smoked earlier.  They are filled with chemicals and death.

I will eventually quit...I dont like it at all...you have to be in that mind frame in order to give it all up and im there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Its nothing apecial and its not cool Fashy.  I started in high school.  Smokes taste different today than when I smoked earlier.  They are filled with chemicals and death.

I will eventually quit...I dont like it at all...you have to be in that mind frame in order to give it all up and im there.

I have no doubt you will be successful.

Thiel

I quit smoking eighteen years ago. You could still smoke in bars back then.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

This year will be my twenty seventh year as a regular smoker. No applause necessary.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I come from a long generation of smokers (started back in Germany)...

We all smoke.  Only one that didn't was my Grandmother, but she was originally from what eventually became East Germany, which ended up becoming Germany!  LOLZ!~

$20 and Zekko are the only two Jews that ever really pushed me to stop smoking...  The rest don't care, and neither do I!

No I don't care. Kill yourself while paying a fortune to do so. Your a fool. That's  no joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I come from a long generation of smokers (started back in Germany)...

No I don't care. Kill yourself while paying a fortune to do so. Your a fool. That's  no joke.

Ya, I know. I too should just quit before it is too late.