Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Wulf is Renee's alt.....

Started by Aryan, December 23, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Just for those who might  not have read the thread exposing her in RR.  

She never left at all, and instead chose to hide behind an alt.

What a fucking fail.   :oeudC:

RW

We are going to let this idiocy slide because you haven't known both Wulf and Renee for ages.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Sorry but it makes perfect sense...........

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just for those who might  not have read the thread exposing her in RR.  

Well, I have no horse in this race.  However, I disagree with your conclusion as well as the extension of it.  Using alts on a hostile forum is a time-honored and ultimately quite useful device.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"We are going to let this idiocy slide because you haven't known both Wulf and Renee for ages.

This.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just for those who might  not have read the thread exposing her in RR.  

Well, I have no horse in this race.  However, I disagree with your conclusion as well as the extension of it.  Using alts on a hostile forum is a time-honored and ultimately quite useful device.

Yeah, until the person doing it gets busted.....

Aryan

Apparently Wulf knows her and her family 'personally'. Well how fucking convenient.  :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Apparently Wulf knows her and her family 'personally'. Well how fucking convenient.  :001_rolleyes:

Oh shit...you're Mels alt. Makes complete sense now.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Scouse, I already responded to this paranoia in RR.

Wulf

:laugh3: Okay everyone, the jig is up.

I've been keeping up this elaborate troll for almost a decade now. I really need to get a life. :oeudC:

Scouse unfortunately my history with these forums makes you and especially Mel, look like a moron; as if that needed any help.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but it makes perfect sense...........

Why, because you do not get along with either of them?

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf":laugh3: Okay everyone, the jig is up.

I've been keeping up this elaborate troll for almost a decade now. I really need to get a life. :oeudC:

Scouse unfortunately my history with these forums makes you and especially Mel, look like a moron; as if that needed any help.

So you've been a grouchy, miserable old asshole online for the past 10 years?

Wow, you really are beyond help then....

Well at least I know why you crept out of the woodwork to attack me at every given opportunity, because your E-crush was being told some home truths.    

Thanks for clearing that little mystery up anyway. Whats the matter, have you not got the balls to tell her how you  'really' feel in person?   ac_lmfao

Annie

Wulf is not Renee. They both have different writing skills. Wulf is a guy I think, anyways soooo.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Aryan

Its ok, from what I can gather Wulf is a 70 yr old housebound gent who has lusted after his friend's obese daughter for the past 30 years.  

The accusation of him being an alt is a lot less shameful  ac_lmfao