News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Tough guy tried to approach me tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...in my Condo building.

Old grey haired fuck decided to play the "tough guy routine" with me, as I was spraying the electric gate with lube to keep it from squealing...

People overestimate their worth...

He did.

He tried to play the "tough guy" stance!

His last words?  "We're not getting anywhere."

Fuck him!  Clown...

Angry White Male

JOE

For some reason, the way the title of this thread reads, is like you had some gay encounter with the guy, eh Mel?

GORDY GAMBINO

youre lucky it wasn't that selfish 2017 is my year Berry bitch.

But since youse got married and I did also have you noticed she got insanely jealous of our womanz

Cant handle being over looked for our classy fuck machines

Lift ya game Berry or no dick for you   ac_lmfao  :sdfjh(2):
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"For some reason, the way the title of this thread reads, is like you had some gay encounter with the guy, eh Mel?

For some reason, the way the title of this thread reads, is like its a J0E thread...

.....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

lol, I read the op and assumed it WAS a Joe thread .. thanks for clueing me in
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"lol, I read the op and assumed it WAS a Joe thread .. thanks for clueing me in

He has this friend....

GORDY GAMBINO

Ace is gonna bash the shit outa his neighbour

Watch this is where this is going

Hang on the shotty

Stay tuned folks the neighbour is gonna be catted !!!

Blow that bitch into next week Ace.

Blow his fucken head off mafia style.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"lol, I read the op and assumed it WAS a Joe thread .. thanks for clueing me in

He has this friend....

A divorced friend
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

A divorced friend going broke because of his ex

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"A divorced friend going broke because of his ex

Yes, that's it.

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeph the word on the street is that Ace his woman she took him for the inheritance when the old bitch snuffed it.

Broke truck , broke luck and broke no fuck Ace has hit rock bottom and he's here to stay.

Well done skid on pissing up and losing a fortune. You sure told that bitch hey.

Mate I got out unscathed from my woman and I still got her least no nigger fucking her arsehole like that ex of yours in new car.

Nigger dick right up her arse.

You cant even afford a se Asian take away from the back sois of Bangkok.

Now go home and get ya fucken shinebox !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I'm doing alright, Gordy...  Truck is good to go now (after another $6,000 bill)...

Asshole in my building should be thanking me for taking care of minor issues.  To get in my face, especially after I've been drinking, isn't a good idea, which I think he found out.

He can cry to the Strata about me if he wants to...  My counter-claim is that I wouldn't have to fuck with shit, if they maintained it properly in the first place!

Wulf

So Mel, sounds like you live in government housing. Fuckers can't even afford oil for hinges.

Pretty soon the porch monkeys and abos will be moving in. Better keep that street howitzer at the ready. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"So Mel, sounds like you live in government housing. Fuckers can't even afford oil for hinges.

Pretty soon the porch monkeys and abos will be moving in. Better keep that street howitzer at the ready. :laugh3:

It sounds like he lives in some homo, white community. Probably a big rainbow flag flying over his building.