Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

On Moderation

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're acting like a child, Oberon. Drop the idle threats and bravado and just get along.

Tell you what, Aaron.

YOU drop the alter, I'll drop the threats. Deal?

Call me whatever you like. It still won't change who I am, you big old wrinkled bag of paint stripping fart.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Oh, we know WHAT you are, you gutless gastropod. We also know WHO you are.

I'll just call you Aaron.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"Oh, we know WHAT you are, you gutless gastropod. We also know WHO you are.

I'll just call you Aaron.

Whatever floats your addled 70 year old boat. I'll just call you delusional.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're being remarkably provocative, junior, without your minders.

Balls dropped at last?

Frood

You're boring me, Oberon, and not in the fun way though I'd never give you that chance anyway.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

This is generally boring.

Dinky, you outright told me you were here to cause Oberon shit.  Those words came straight from your mouth.  

Grow up time spanky.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"This is generally boring.

Dinky, you outright told me you were here to cause Oberon shit.  Those words came straight from your mouth.  

Grow up time spanky.

I'm not here to cause Oberon anything. Oberon shits all over himself just fine without help.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Funny that's not what you said when you got here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

He was my original mark after reading about him on a random blog and thinking what a tosser he was.

Though I've grown tired of winding the old guy up. All he does is beat his caved in chest and stroke his little shrivel. He's not terribly bright either (if we're being completely honest here).

He's all yours, RW. Enjoy each other.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

He's plenty bright dear :). Your repeated trying to get in here has been mildly amusing to watch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"He's plenty bright dear :). Your repeated trying to get in here has been mildly amusing to watch.

Exactly. Plenty bright for you.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I do have high IQ standards don't I?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I do have high IQ standards don't I?

ac_toofunny

Sure.

Higher than yours. I'll leave it at that for reasons which won't be obvious for you.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...