The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

On Moderation

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

If you want me as a person to stop addressing you because you're not in the mood for it, I can do that. You are the owner and I'm obliged to do that.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Would you like me to pretend I'm your Aaron so you do, Fash?

Maybe I should say I'm Oberon so I can call you unintelligent for not being an atheist?

Or is that okay because Oberon is pretending to be a nice person and valued member of your non trolling community?

I don't get the different levels of pass some here get for some things and not other things yet conjecture about my identity and female gender is a hot topic. Can you explain that to me, please?

I like posting here. Even really like it since I'm able to after so many months of Herman doing his thing, so I'm not saying I don't want to because some people are glued to my bio or lack of, but what gives?

I think kiebers could be one of your best choices yet. He approached me and let me know that I was free to be here as long as I abided by the rules. How righteous and simple is that? Nothing but respect for kiebs. You as the owner can do anything you think is right. That's your perogative.

That includes repeatedly telling me I'm a man with a history of trolling. Doesn't mean I should or would accept that if I know different.

So what you're saying is kiebers encouraged you to resume your puerile trolling back here?

That's nice work from a mod...who is supposed to act in the forum's best interest.

And since when have I ever pretended to be a nice person? I quite enjoy crushing roaches, as you well know. Most of your TRF allies bear the scars.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Would you like me to pretend I'm your Aaron so you do, Fash?

Maybe I should say I'm Oberon so I can call you unintelligent for not being an atheist?

Or is that okay because Oberon is pretending to be a nice person and valued member of your non trolling community?

I don't get the different levels of pass some here get for some things and not other things yet conjecture about my identity and female gender is a hot topic. Can you explain that to me, please?

I like posting here. Even really like it since I'm able to after so many months of Herman doing his thing, so I'm not saying I don't want to because some people are glued to my bio or lack of, but what gives?

I think kiebers could be one of your best choices yet. He approached me and let me know that I was free to be here as long as I abided by the rules. How righteous and simple is that? Nothing but respect for kiebs. You as the owner can do anything you think is right. That's your perogative.

That includes repeatedly telling me I'm a man with a history of trolling. Doesn't mean I should or would accept that if I know different.

So what you're saying is kiebers encouraged you to resume your puerile trolling back here?

That's nice work from a mod...who is supposed to act in the forum's best interest.

And since when have I ever pretended to be a nice person? I quite enjoy crushing roaches, as you well know. Most of your TRF allies bear the scars.

More conjecture and in all probability baseless claims I've seen you do here already.

Do you ever tire of making an arse of yourself online?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Awww...you hurt, princess?

Wanna Skype and tell me all about it?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Well, he has your number. Maybe he'll call.

RW

I wasn't talking to him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...