The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Trump Inauguration 2017

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, January 20, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Pfftt. Enthusiasm was great there today and in cities all over the USA by those watching it on TV.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

...and those all over the world watching too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I guess people don't trust hope and change anymore Romero.

Ah, just ignore. Nothing they say or do will change things now. President Donald J. Trump.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Pfftt. Enthusiasm was great there today and in cities all over the USA by those watching it on TV.

Comparatively speaking, not so much.  His approval rating taking office was worse than Bush's when he left office and that POS is a war criminal.

(Look cc!  I'm talking about feelings!)
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quoteand those all over the world watching too.

I'm sure the Frau, being assisted to the exit by this populism,  was mesmerized

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Pffttt...so what? President Donald J. Trump is our new president.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

President Donald J. Trump. Deal with it.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

I'm going to deal with it by shitting all over him every day until he gets the boot.

Deal with it.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg">

No surprises there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

With that in mind (2 up), He'll prolly submit his resignation in the morning

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"He'll prolly submit his resignation in the morning

No way America would be so lucky.

In all seriousness, I don't think he wanted to win nor do I think he thought he could.  I think he wanted to start a media company and it blew up in his face.  The poor guy is in way over his lying head.

But all the best to America nonetheless.  They're gonna need it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

You guys totally got suckered by this CON and you don't even know it yet.  You will though.  You'll eventually wake up and figure out how badly you've fucked yourselves by electing the real life Annoying Orange.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Some have become hilarious of late, totally failing to see that O's policies and utter fail  set up Trump for the win

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You guys totally got suckered by this CON

You mean like hope and change. Now that was a CON.