Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'm pretty sure the bible doesn't include the blueprints for your iPhone.

There are a couple of scriptures in the OT that says the world is a circle and hangs upon nothing and was written thousands of year before Columbus.

The flat earth society are crackpots.

Anyone looking at the moon can see planets and moons are spheres.

Job 26:7

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Blazor"Brick, dont you find it odd, that they sent a nuke up to the dome in Operation Fishbowl, and right after, all nations agreed that Antarctica was off limits, same year I believe. Look it up!

and the same year they investigated Antarctica, they soon 'had reason to believe' Germany was testing 'force field' technology....

I didnt know that about the force field tech the same year.

Man, those Germans were smart motherfuckers. I believe they were on the verge of a lot of cutting edge technology, I've seen some, like the flying saucers. Also I believe since they were looking for relics and artifacts, that they were on the edge of discovering something mind blowing, if they didnt already. The Bell was one.

What do you think of Operation Highjump, where Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica, and was attacked by flying saucers? He was murdered for sure shortly after.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"Brick, dont you find it odd, that they sent a nuke up to the dome in Operation Fishbowl, and right after, all nations agreed that Antarctica was off limits, same year I believe. Look it up!

and the same year they investigated Antarctica, they soon 'had reason to believe' Germany was testing 'force field' technology....

Man, those Germans were smart motherfuckers. I believe they were on the verge of a lot of cutting edge technology, I've seen some, like the flying saucers. Also I believe since they were looking for relics and artifacts, that they were on the edge of discovering something mind blowing, if they didnt already. The Bell was one.

What do you think of Operation Highjump, where Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica, and was attacked by flying saucers? He was murdered for sure shortly after.

Germany and Japan had the resources to advance military technology from all the countries they looted.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Germany and Japan had the resources to advance military technology from all the countries they looted.

Makes ya wonder. I also wondered with the US over in the middle east "looking for artifacts" too.

Blurt

Leo, save it.

This is not about flat earths vs. spherical ones; it's about the epistemological validity of science and empirical knowledge on the one hand and ancient religious texts on the other.

The one is founded on observation (with adequate instruments), logical deduction, reproducible results, and peer review, the other on the emotional geography of belief in things unseen.

There can be no winner in this debate.

Add to the mix a bunch of delusions made popular by the entertainment and New Age industries (alternate dimensions, extra-terrestrial activity, crypto-technology, mystical artifacts), season liberally with trendy panskepticism (both social and scientific), cook over the high heat of ignorant fanaticism, and you've got a brain-meal that's palatable only to the most necrotic gray matter.

Abandon all hope of enlightenment here, Leo. These are the new Dark Ages.

Let's head to the nearest watering hole. Whiskey's on me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"Whiskey's on me.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/61/34/2a61342b45cfe27fcd2bf48a8d65f468.gif">

Blurt

Heh. You're invited, too, Blaze.  ac_smile

But you gotta leave your collection of mystical artifacts with the coat check girl. No weapons allowed.

:laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

I agree.

The Phists of Photoshop.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"Heh. You're invited, too, Blaze.  ac_smile

But you gotta leave your collection of mystical artifacts with the coat check girl. No weapons allowec.

:laugh:

All I bring with me when its drinking time, is a big smile and some dance moves  ac_dance

The question is, will you and Brick be able to keep up with me on the dance floor? lol

Speaking of which, I was watching a couple old Soul Train videos last night that were in the songs I was playing, and if I had been born back then, I would've been a superstar lol. They were doing a lot of moves I do. My gf said, "if anyone asks how you are when you are drinking, Im going to show them this video"  :laugh:  Think in one video with the Gap Band, she said "thats the Black Blazor" lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Blaze is a human weapon  :icon_wink:

:laugh:  :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"I agree.

The Phists of Photoshop.

I love it!  :roll:

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"The question is, will you and Brick be able to keep up with me on the dance floor? lol

Tell you what, my dear boy... you go strut your stuff on the boards while Leo and I discuss the Philosophy of Feminism over the din.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blazor"The question is, will you and Brick be able to keep up with me on the dance floor? lol

Tell you what, my dear boy... you go strut your stuff on the boards while Leo and I discuss the Philosophy of Feminism over the din.

Lol, no one can keep up with me, I run circles around the whippersnappers lol. I remember one time, 3 girls closer to my age, had to take turns with me on the dance floor one time. I kept going like the Energizer bunny, and when one would get winded, the other would take their place  :laugh:

Why discuss feminism, I'd rather discuss Tolkienism  :thumbup:

I think you, Brick and myself are the biggest Tolkien fans on here lol.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Whiskey's on me.

Dude...you know not what you are saying.

I do not drink cheap.

ac_drinks