The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ethnic jokes thread........

Started by Obvious Li, May 17, 2013, 08:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"it always seems to boil down to the word nigger and it's relationship to people that are black..in fact throughout history the term nigger, at least in most whities minds refers to a particular type of black (lazy, shiftless, no good) and in fact defines the same class of whites...we call them trailer trash.....but nigger is ok.,..most black people are not niggers..they are just people who are black...and not lazy, shiftless and no good......but for those that are..........fuck you

Most blacks are lazy,  shitless and no good... It´s the minority whom are not.

Nigger comes from "negro" which means dark skinned.

:shock:

Odinson

Come on... More.

I´m gonna tell some of my sex-stories and that shit ain´t pretty.

Gary Oak

This got buried with post lacking ethnic jokes

Quote from: "Gary Oak"How does a Korean guy find a sheep in tall grass?

Very satisfying.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I just said that we are more stronger... It is racism to demean our power. Chilling under a palm-tree is not the same thing as dragging mammoth-carcass in 1,5m snow...

A nazi? I just wear the markings of my ancestors. The swastika is for the sigil of finnish armed forces and the "blood and honour" is for my people.

Gee, I can't believe I accused you of being a neo-Nazi white supremacist. What was I thinking?

You're not any more stronger, powerful or superior than anyone else. These silly claims only show your weakness.

Your Nazi ancestors failed. No "blood and honour". Only death and defeat.

Romero

I'm half Danish! Never been there though. I can never find it on a map. hahahahahaha

I don't think "niggers are good at raping white women" is somehow some misunderstood foreign term of endearment. I only see a lot of deep-seated hatred with that guy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"I'm half Danish! Never been there though. I can never find it on a map. hahahahahaha

I don't think "niggers are good at raping white women" is somehow some misunderstood foreign term of endearment. I only see a lot of deep-seated hatred with that guy.

Deep-seated luuuubbbb.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I just said that we are more stronger... It is racism to demean our power. Chilling under a palm-tree is not the same thing as dragging mammoth-carcass in 1,5m snow...

A nazi? I just wear the markings of my ancestors. The swastika is for the sigil of finnish armed forces and the "blood and honour" is for my people.

Gee, I can't believe I accused you of being a neo-Nazi white supremacist. What was I thinking?

You're not any more stronger, powerful or superior than anyone else. These silly claims only show your weakness.

I like both of you guys very much. I agree that Odie's choice of words are provoacative by North American standards to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming that I am above offensive language myself. I have been to Denmark, but not Finland. Maybe his words are not as offensive there as they are here. Judging by the children's storybooks schools use and cookie names, I tend to think that is the case.

However, I have no reason to doubt his physical size or strength. He is an ex-serviceman and I believe him when he says he likes to workout and scrap.

The N-word does not hold as much weight here but they sometimes get real whiny about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm half Danish! Never been there though. I can never find it on a map. hahahahahaha

I did not know that Romero..

My children are half Dutch.

:D

Romero

Cool!

And the other half are...?

Haha, just kidding. Hello!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Cool!

And the other half are...?

Haha, just kidding. Hello!

that was almost a joke.......Hello  :ugeek:

Romero

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Hi!

long time Homy.....hope all is well in your world..........surely you have one ethnic joke in your repertoire..... :?:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"long time Homy.....hope all is well in your world..........

I'm good, thanks! I hope you're doing well too!

Quote from: "Obvious Li"surely you have one ethnic joke in your repertoire.....
Quote from: "Shen Li"If Fash can do it anyone can. C'mon Homy.

Alright then!

I saw those Dave Chapelle videos. I've got a couple of favourites of my own. There aren't any YouTube videos due to white anti-libertarian copyright regulations, but these links are safe and the skits are friggin' hilarious.

White People Dancing

">//http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0cc0bac3ce/chappelle-show-dancing-for-different-cultures

Black White Supremacist(NSFW)

">//http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5bf5bd1414/white-supremacist-dave-chapelle

Odinson

Odinson

Disturbing shit in a black forum is pretty amusing..

"I do not hate the whites" and in the next sentence "BURN IN HELL WHITE DEVIL!!!".  " I have two rottweilers and I will have them rip your balls off!"  :lol:  :lol: