Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Ethnic jokes thread........

Started by Obvious Li, May 17, 2013, 08:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

But I´ve said this before in here... Just in different forms.

I´m just gonna keep voting True Finns...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
You mean without a proper upbringing from loving parents and an education? Not a chance!

Too much loving spoils the kid.

Let´s talk about this on a larger scale... The west and south-east asia are parents and the poor bastard africa is a kid.

Now that we have given our kid everything without him doing shit to earn it... What kind of a kid will africa turn out to be?

Paris Hilton kinda sponge comes to mind... Little princess with daddys credit card.

That is quite the analogy Odie. Africa has more than it's share of problems, but I can't say that it is like a kid. I'm not a fan of Western aid for Africa(read Dead Aid by Dembisa Moyo) because it has never worked. I favour the Asian model of investment for that continent.

We have African immigrants working as highly skilled professionals in Canada. Some have made tremendous contributions to the nation and their tax dollars support whites who don't work. Don't get me wrong, we have Somalis who came here as refugees and do nothing but pimp and sell drugs. Our refugee system sux anyway.

Yea, I know one retired black professor, he is a good guy.. The other intelligent ones are part of some activist groups whom fight for the rights of refugees against the evil empire. ;)

Somalians are a lost cause.

I suspect the chinese are gonna use africa as farmland and the africans as the labour-force. I don´t think the chinese are gonna be over too friendly towards africans.

China seems to be colonizing africa just like europe did back in the day... The west should go back the way it was... Aggressive.